Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
    If chili doesn't have beans in it - what are chili beans for?
    Our Chili always has beans in it... , my question is why do they call in chili if there are no chili beans in it.
    Donna
    Williamston, MI
    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• Does Sonic serve Hedgehog?
      LH '06, '07, '09, '14, '16, '17, '22 & '23 - SH '05, '08, '10, '11, '15 & '18

Comment

• Originally posted by redragtop View Post

Our Chili always has beans in it... , my question is why do they call in chili if there are no chili beans in it.
        Chili peppers I guess.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Monster View Post

For everyone that doesn't live in Texas. The only chili without beans, goes on a hot dog.

Just put the hot dogs in the chili. Less mess that way and no carbs from the buns.

Comment

• Man, I'm glad Nascar is back!
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
              Man, I'm glad Nascar is back!
              We won! I work for Kroger/Dillons so WE won at Daytona.

Comment

• The Wichita swap meet is this weekend. I quit going years ago. Mom doesn't live there anymore and its almost three hours one way in the car. Costs a tank of gas and entry fee. They don't usually have anything I want and the car won't hold anything too big. Last time I went they had it divided between two properties and now its held at the lesser of the two.
                So basically not much reason to go.

Comment

• Pondering where to pile the snow that’s on the way, running out of room.
                  Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• As the humble winner of a couple of small chili contests, yes it has beans! Preferably Joan of Arc chili hot beans.
                    Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• My car was fine in the morning but eight hours later it is now missfiring or something. Light came on so I will see if I can find my scan tool. Looked at the top of the engine briefly thinking it was a coil or plug wire. Didn't see anything but it was dark outside. Threw the parts cannon at my last car and never got it solved.

Comment

• Dug out the scan tool and it said coil 3. Turns out two of the three wires were broken off. Same thing happened to my last car (08 Charger). It runs better now that I stuck the wires back together and half ass soldered them. We'll see how it goes. I blame the rodents. I would rather have changed a coil or plug.

Comment

• Damn squirrels ate all the injector wiring off my Camaro one time. They like soybean oil I guess.
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Been finding straw and acorn shells on top of the engine. The wires were wrapped in cloth tape and the harness has the plastic split tubing on it.

Comment

• Pondering who wants a torino. https://springfield.craigslist.org/c...600225837.html

Comment

• A little work and that will clean right up
                                I R Bob
                                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
                                X