X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Things I am pondering today

Originally posted by BluLightning
    Originally posted by Vsolo
    Hummm.. Plan F, borrows neighbor & his El Camino ;D, Plan G, Rent a HHR Plan Q, borrow ex girlfiends Mustang :o :o ....
    I have confidence my Camaro will be ready to go. Must avoid the "Oh you won't be banned. Ragged on forever, sure," :P :P
    It's all good. Hell, I drive a freaking farm truck on PT every year.
    I know, I have a sense of humor & am glad for any good joke, I do like all the pictures from that last HRPT & makes it fun to come back here & see what in new
    So. Central PA
    Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin
        What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
        It depends on whether you are talking about an African or European swallow

Comment

How do know so much about swallows?
          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

We use to raise them in my village before I wandered off and got lost :-[

(google is my friend :-* )

Comment

someplace around here?

Comment

Here is one for you Boob(y)

Land Speed World record 200.3 mph by Hein Wagner of South Africa - fastest blind driver! :o

Comment

Does being so Drunk you're Blind Count?

boob

Hurst Hairy Olds

Comment

What ever happened to all the Drag cars of the 60's and 70's? I always thought there must be a lot of them in the rafters and barns that we unknowingly drive past every day.
                    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
                      Here is one for you Boob(y)

Land Speed World record 200.3 mph by Hein Wagner of South Africa - fastest blind driver! :o
                      I don't think I would be his Co-Pilot...... Unless it was a Drivers Ed car...... :o

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                      1966 Plymouth Fury III
                      2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                      Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                      Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

One stolen thread

If you want experience a little a of Drag Week.....watch ...Jay Brown in 64 FORD Galaxy Cammer in 2008

You need to watch them in this order:

Last minute thrash to get the SOHC powered 64 Galaxie ready for Hot Rod Magazines Drag Week 2008, then some action on the track and in the pits. Jays Galaxie...

This is part 2 of Jay Browns 2008 Hot Rod Magazine Drag week adventure in the '64 Galaxie 427 SOHC. It starts out where part one left off, making a pass at ...

This is part 3 of Jay Browns 2008 Hot Rod Magazine Drag week adventure in the '64 Galaxie 427 SOHC. It starts out where part 2 left off, with a breakdown on ...

bob

Comment

Originally posted by Leon
                          Some of this group actually started years before that on the old Yahoo board (which doesn't see much action anymore) http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/...powertourclub/ . I know a few of the current freaks were on that board in 2000 when I joined. A few of them like FormulaPhil and Impalaguy65 and I are from that first group.
                          Kinda miss the old Wednesday night chat room.

Phil AKA Formula Phil

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150
                            One stolen thread

If you want experience a little a of Drag Week.....watch ...Jay Brown in 64 FORD Galaxy Cammer in 2008

You need to watch them in this order

bob
                            Thanks for sharing, that is pretty cool, no really cool!! Disappointing end but still really COOL!!
                            200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                            Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150

Bob

I finally watched them.

I too think that they give a good feeling for the "trails and tribulations" of Drag Week.
                              I remember some of the anxiety the last day hoping that we hadn't run out of time.

Comment

Here's another 'trial and tribulation' for ya. Took me about 20 minutes, but then I'm not the brightest light on the tree.......

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                                X