Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Things I am pondering today

Originally posted by oletrux4evr
    Here's another 'trial and tribulation' for ya. Took me about 20 minutes, but then I'm not the brightest light on the tree......

HA HA HA, I WIN!!! I tried three different times, finally got those frogs lined up on the opposite side. That was awesome fun!
    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr
      Here's another 'trial and tribulation' for ya. Took me about 20 minutes, but then I'm not the brightest light on the tree.......
      My light seems to be burned out
      Donna
      Williamston, MI
      Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

WOW, I used brain cells I have not used in years....... LOL

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
        1966 Plymouth Fury III
        2014 Dodge Ram 1500
        Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
        Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Ah, the hell with them frogs. >
          It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Solsticefun
            Ah, the hell with them frogs. >
            Come on now Jim....Try again, YOU CAN DO IT !!!!! I did'nt do it in three trys, it took three different times of trying. :o Then I couldnt figure out how I didit ???
            200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
            Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Your right, it took awhile but I finally got them. ;D
              It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

YIPEE!! Could you do it twice in a row?? ( I couldnt)

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS
                  YIPEE!! Could you do it twice in a row?? ( I couldnt)

It took me 4 tries to do it but it took another 6 tries to do it a second time....I think I have it figured out.
                  Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Yea...I got it
                    Cognizant Dissident

Comment

i got it on about the 4th try and then quit trying to do it a second time after awhile. i just don't get it
                      Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Ya gotta think 'open spaces'......
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I haven't tried to do it again. It made me mad the first time. ;D

Comment

This is our local track(Thunder Valley, Marion, SD) last Sunday. Might have problems staging??

Comment

Not if you are running NHRA approved snow mobiles...But right now I need an Ark for all this rain..
                              I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

There is a couple of sleds that race during the summer. Pretty quick, they run 9's and 10's. They change the tracks and runners and ride them all winter long. Talk about multipurpose!!

Comment

Working...
                                X