Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Things I am pondering today

I'm wondering why Bob would take a picture of a bunch of weirdo's in Florida ??
    ;D

Blake, Steve, Ray, Bruce & Allen

Comment

Not sure where to put this link.

I came across it today. (sitting at home, can't shovel because the storm is not over, even the plow has not come by)

is anyone's car pictured here ?

So. Central PA
      Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Vsolo

I came across it today. (sitting at home, can't shovel because the storm is not over, even the plow has not come by)

Perhaps the better question would be

is anyone's car NOT pictured here ?

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
          Originally posted by Vsolo

Perhaps the better question would be

is anyone's car NOT pictured here ?
          I guarantee you I wasn't there, I missed that stop. Went straight on to Jackson to see a friend in the pen, long story but the alarm went off for an emergency headcount and they made all the visitors leave before I got to to see him.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Yup, One shot of us here.

http://www.ididitinc.com/car_shows/2...97_JPG_jpg.htm
            Jim & Maureen
            There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
            HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Pondering today......Do i really want to do the powertour this year????I do but i really dont want to go back thru the damn corn belt, tornado alley, Iowa, again, BEEN THERE SEEN THAT...3 or 4 times already....damn it...i wanna go somewhere different.
              Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Right there with you Fred. I'm going, but geez, let's go to some other states!
                "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

I,m thinkin maybe the wife and I fly out to Rapid City SD rent a car and roll around the hills and mountains for a few days, cruise over to the rockies, Yellowstone maybe, down to CO, and hop a plane back home...sounds better than corn fields again

Comment

You guys know you want to do it. ;D
                    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Yeah, remember it's about the people and cars. The scenery is nice, but it's about the people and the cars. And maybe the Apple Pie!
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

put another gear in that sucker and you won't be able to tell it is corn :o

Comment

Originally posted by fine59
                          I,m thinkin maybe the wife and I fly out to Rapid City SD rent a car and roll around the hills and mountains for a few days, cruise over to the rockies, Yellowstone maybe, down to CO, and hop a plane back home...sounds better than corn fields again
                          Name the time, (not during PT or Pinks Weekend) I will be more than happy to cruise the Hills, Black Hills that is. You can cover all the paved roads in two days (I drive fast). See the Faces, Crazy Horse, eat at Sanford's in Rapid or Spearfish, get some fresh made taffy in Keystone. Gamble or just hang out in Deadwood, drive through Sturgis just to say you did. Stop at the Prairie Berry Winery in Hill City get half looped taste testing. In the fall Spearfish Canyon is beautiful, actually any time of the year.
                          Oh we need another day to drive the Badlands and stop at Wall Drug. Bring your cars out, it would be a friggen blast!!
                          200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                          Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS
                            Name the time, (not during PT or Pinks Weekend) I will be more than happy to cruise the Hills, Black Hills that is. You can cover all the paved roads in two days (I drive fast). See the Faces, Crazy Horse, eat at Sanford's in Rapid or Spearfish, get some fresh made taffy in Keystone. Gamble or just hang out in Deadwood, drive through Sturgis just to say you did. Stop at the Prairie Berry Winery in Hill City get half looped taste testing. In the fall Spearfish Canyon is beautiful, actually any time of the year.
                            Oh we need another day to drive the Badlands and stop at Wall Drug. Bring your cars out, it would be a friggen blast!!

THATS what i,m talkin about....

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS

THATS what i,m talkin about....
                              Fred, I forgot to mention steak tips, beer and bands at The Loud American Road House in Sturgis. Ummm Ummm!!!
                              200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                              Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

George, been through most of that area way back when. That would be a great trip to do.
                                It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Working...
                                X