Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Things I am pondering today

Originally posted by arrowhead
    Thanks to my past presidents (IMHO #16 = #1), I've got lots of time to ponder
    I am afraid that I could get way off track on this comment if we are talking about that tall dude.

.. this secretary's car is just bitchin - '67 RS w/327 and auto on the column ...
    Sooo Tom - are you trying to tell us you have a secretary on the side with a hot little ride?

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
      Thanks to my past presidents (IMHO #16 = #1), I've got lots of time to ponder
      I am afraid that I could get way off track on this comment if we are talking about that tall dude.

.. this secretary's car is just bitchin - '67 RS w/327 and auto on the column ...
      Sooo Tom - are you trying to tell us you have a secretary on the side with a hot little ride?
      I was wondering the same thing.....Tom....you rascal! rexx

Comment

Aside from politics and infidelity, I always thought the 1967 RS/SS was the best looking Camaro ever ...
        .. even to this day !!
        ;D

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
          Aside from politics and infidelity, I always thought the 1967 RS/SS was the best looking Camaro ever ...
          .. even to this day !!
          ;D
          Well, short of putting one through a crusher you would be hard pressed to find an uglier one than the 2010 version (IMHO). :-[

Comment

.. even to this day !!
            ;D
            Well, short of putting one through a crusher you would be hard pressed to find an uglier one than the 2010 version (IMHO). :-[
            2010 looks like the CHESSIER CAT that just swallowed a mouse! ;D

Comment

.. even to this day !!
              ;D
              i'm glad you are saying it so every one can get pissed at you rather than me....not that i am disagreeing with you :-X
              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Oh Steve,We all know it was the 69 Camaro that was the best looking year.. :o
                I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Whitemonster...the thing is that pic is no RS/SS that car is what regular, non-carjunkie ladies were buying through GMAC. As far as the '10 Camaro, well lets just say the girl seems to like the jelly donuts. :-*

As far as me and secretaries, I haven't known one since the late '90s. :-\ I 'm not sure if they don't exist or if they get turned off by my manbag ???
                  a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Whitemonster...the thing is that pic is no RS/SS that car is what regular, non-carjunkie ladies were buying through GMAC. As far as the '10 Camaro, well lets just say the girl seems to like the jelly donuts. :-*

As far as me and secretaries, I haven't known one since the late '90s. :-\ I 'm not sure if they don't exist or if they get turned off by my manbag ???
                    Manbag????What in the heck is a ......I mean, is that something you carry, or a part of human anatomy? Just asking :o
                    rexx

Comment

Originally posted by street72
                      Oh Steve,We all know it was the 69 Camaro that was the best looking year.. :o
                      Thanks...as an owner/driver of a '69 Z on this year's tour.....upshifting and downshifting a million times (manual trans., 500 cars trying to get through a small town with one stoplight), sitting in a sauna (no a/c), if it rains (like going into Racine a few tours ago, wearing a towel on my head to try and keep dry INSIDE the car (Homeland Security Alert!), while my tools and supplies are floating in my trunk/bathtub...as we cruise into each PT venue, I'm going to tell myself...."Man, do I look good, or what???!!!" rexx

Comment

I'm not trying to put anyone or any brand down, but in our part of the world a Mustang was called"'the secretaries' car".
                        The bosses had Corvettes and (legend has it) they bought the secretary a Mustang as a............shall we say here, 'bonus'?
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg
                          Manbag????What in the heck is a ......I mean, is that something you carry, or a part of human anatomy? Just asking :o
                          rexx
                          Well rexdogg, since you asked??.my manbag is a black knapsack with lot?sa zippers. The standard inventory is digital camera, extra batteries for the same, camera download cord, camera instruction booklet, cell phone, reading glasses, extra pair of contact lens, car keys, money clip including driver?s license and credit cards, carjunkie business cards, at least two car rags (e.g., HRM, Hemmings Muscle Machines), event tickets (varies), sunscreen (seasonal), pens, small notepad, a couple of candy bars (currently Kit-Kats). ;)

And I?m not even ready to go out the door. :o There's still plenty of room for travel'in stuff like hat, gloves, sweatshirt, maybe a few barley pops, extra sunglasses, flashight???. Note:... I'm a happily married bloke...no manly raingear aboard :
                          a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg
                            rexx
                            Well rexdogg, since you asked??.my manbag is a black knapsack with lot?sa zippers. The standard inventory is digital camera, extra batteries for the same, camera download cord, camera instruction booklet, cell phone, reading glasses, extra pair of contact lens, car keys, money clip including driver?s license and credit cards, carjunkie business cards, at least two car rags (e.g., HRM, Hemmings Muscle Machines), event tickets (varies), sunscreen (seasonal), pens, small notepad, a couple of candy bars (currently Kit-Kats). ;)

And I?m not even ready to go out the door. :o There's still plenty of room for travel?in stuff like hat, gloves, sweatshirt, maybe a few barley pops, extra sunglasses, flashight???. Note: I?m a happily married bloke ?no manly raingear aboard :
                            Thanks....I think rexx

Comment

Hey Rex watch the Progressive Insurance commercial. There is a guy who carries a man bag on there. It is like a purse for men, I think.
                              It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Solsticefun
                                Hey Rex watch the Progressive Insurance commercial. There is a guy who carries a man bag on there. It is like a purse for men, I think.
                                You know, I just can't get into the manbag thing....maybe I'm too "oldschool"..... I don't know....just doesn't seem right (for me, but for someone else, okay).......rexx

Comment

Working...
                                X