Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Things I am pondering today

Originally posted by arrowhead
    Will Steve (WhiteMonster) present the first "bangshift grass skirt" contest at one of the hotels on the tour, he has 3 months to recruit the 'contestants and Chad can provide all the background requirements from his Car Craft Nationals judging days
    I (respectfully) submit...that arrowhead be awarded the "2010 Hot Rod Power Tour Grass Skirt" award...he can appear, and/or dance, at the venues, or at various hotel parking lots......a tremendous honor, in my view...rexx

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg
      Will Steve (WhiteMonster) present the first "bangshift grass skirt" contest at one of the hotels on the tour, he has 3 months to recruit the 'contestants and Chad can provide all the background requirements from his Car Craft Nationals judging days
      I (respectfully) submit...that arrowhead be awarded the "2010 Hot Rod Power Tour Grass Skirt" award...he can appear, and/or dance, at the venues, or at various hotel parking lots......a tremendous honor, in my view...rexx
      There seems to be a real "grass roots" movement going on here ;D
      200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
      Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

I (respectfully) submit...that arrowhead be awarded the "2010 Hot Rod Power Tour Grass Skirt" award...he can appear, and/or dance, at the venues, or at various hotel parking lots......a tremendous horror, in my view...rexx
        Fixt it ;D.
        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS
          There seems to be a real "grass roots" movement going on here ;D
          You sure you guys aren't smokin' them skirts ?
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Hungry for a burger?

Bob's Bar, Martinsburg, NE. When cruise time starts we stop by Bob's a couple of times a year.
            200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
            Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
              You sure you guys aren't smokin' them skirts ?
              Phil, I was pondering the same thing....the last vision any junkie wants to see is me in a grass skirt..or dancing
              a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Amen to that Tom !!!
                :D

Comment

No offense Tom (and I have never seen your legs) but grass skirts aren't for everyone.

We could pick ladies out of the crowd - hand them a skirt to dance in - and then award them prizes or drinks based on merit. Or dollar bills for the pros.........

George - that hamburger looks scrumpdilicious !! You just made me hungry at 0935 hrs.
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

George - that hamburger looks scrumpdilicious !! You just made me hungry at 0935 hrs.
                    Yep, me too ... Mustard, pickles and onion, forget the tomato, lettuce and ketchup !!
                    ;D

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
                      Yep, me too ... Mustard, pickles and onion, forget the tomato, lettuce and ketchup !!
                      ;D
                      I am now Jonesing for one of those Hamburger now..... Yummy and just my size...... ;D

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                      1966 Plymouth Fury III
                      2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                      Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                      Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

The works plus mayo too -
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Hmm.
                          Grass skirts + bud light + guys tossing washingtons at a stage {or hell someone got a ranchero we can mount a pole in the back of?}

Quoting Pulp Fiction..."That is a mighty tasty burger..."
                          Andrew
                          1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                          2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteman76
                            Quoting Pulp Fiction..."That is a mighty tasty burger..."
                            That would be a Big Kahuna Burger ...
                            ;D

Comment

Can fat people go skinny-dipping?

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                              1966 Plymouth Fury III
                              2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                              Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                              Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

I really just can't wait for the new website software .. so the post count starts over from scratch ....
                                :P

Comment

Working...
                                X