Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Things I am pondering today

Man that's great news! Can't wait to see you guys.
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
      Originally posted by 1956NY150
      How come, the picture of the Freaks taken at Bristol not been Posted?

Boob(y)
      I know at your advanced age that it is getting harder to remember things but

you were too busy playing soccer with your camera to get into the Bristol picture :-*
      Thats Funny I don't care who you are ;D

Donna
      Williamston, MI
      Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Here you go Bob.
        It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Now I'm pondering, were was Bob? ;D
          It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

I think he was just to the left of Mike........... ;)
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Originally posted by Solsticefun
              Now I'm pondering, were was Bob? ;D
              As Allen said, Probably playing "Kick the Camera"
              Donna
              Williamston, MI
              Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Not that my memory is any better than Boob(y)s but I THINK he was schmoozing with DF and was heartbroken when he got back to find out he missed the photo opportunity.

Comment

It's been a busy day - pondering wise :

Where is Boob(y)?
                  I was talking with him last night and his phone went dead. I tried to call him back and it went right to voice mail
                  Was he abducted by aliens?

He was all excited about his roadtrip today - to retrieve a new ride for his wife.
                  When are we going to see pictures of it?

Should I remodel the kitchen before Obama takes my house from me to give it to someone more deserving on his list?

Can I start paying for their health care this year or will I have to wait until next year to donate the money they feel I don't need?

Should I go to the Drag Races in Key West next weekend?

How come when I wake up in the morning the nightmare isn't over?

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
                    It's been a busy day - pondering wise :

Where is Boob(y)?
                    Working on the 56. To busy for the phone.
                    I was talking with him last night and his phone went dead. I tried to call him back and it went right to voice mail
                    Was he abducted by aliens?
                    No, he dropped the phone into the parts washer.

He was all excited about his roadtrip today - to retrieve a new ride for his wife.
                    When are we going to see pictures of it?
                    After he replaces his 'soccer camera'.

Should I remodel the kitchen before Obama takes my house from me to give it to someone more deserving on his list?
                    That would be very considerate. I could go on with suggestions, but I won't.

Can I start paying for their health care this year or will I have to wait until next year to donate the money they feel I don't need?
                    Save the money you don't need and draw interest on it before it becomes worthless due to inflation.

Should I go to the Drag Races in Key West next weekend?
                    Yes, but only if you go as a buxom blonde.

How come when I wake up in the morning the nightmare isn't over?
                    Your alarm is set too early.
                    ;D

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

HAHA good answers Ed.

Comment

Engine parts should be ready today, Building a new power plant for my son's camaro. 427 small block. Called pro fuel system's yesterday for a new carb, was really impressed with Patrick.
                        Hopefully all goes well, dyno end of next week, in car and make the last test and tune. Race season starts May 1.
                        I dont know why it always seems last minute........We started this project in January. Oh well I work better under pressure.
                        Never mind my signature line :o
                        200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                        Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

How do I get my mug in car craft (other than buy a Chebbie ;D). Congrats to our own Dave the Bartender on page 10 under "Readers Rides" in the June 2010 copy 8)
                          a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Tom, thats pretty cool. I went right by that page. Dave you are endless in creativity!!
                            200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                            Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS
                              Tom, thats pretty cool. I went right by that page. Dave you are endless in creativity!!
                              Thanks ! Creativity is in the eye of the beer holder . . . or something like that? Our (wife and I) Wes Allison "want-ta-be photo shoot was fun and only took about an hour. I wrote some funny Paparazzi stuff but they edited it all out? And of course the Big Block in the copycat picture is not the L79. (We sent several photos) Still, I was pleased to be published again.

I hope to bring some of that so called creativity to the Tour this year. So please stop by and see what no money and to much beer can do for someone who looks forward to vacation, all year long !
                              Still waiting on my promised hat,

DTB

DTB - RETIRED

Comment

Congratulations Dave, more stuff for the car photo album !!
                                ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X