X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Things I am pondering today

Originally posted by cstmwgn
    Another day of pondering

How does going yachting help you decide if you need to repack your front wheel bearings?

If you got them wet while launching the boat, especially in salt water, a repack will be necessary.

How much ICE CREAM did Mike have to buy Donna to get her to ask if they would have t-shirts in his size (LXT)?

Ben & Jerry's: 1 small cone. Baskin-Robbins: 1 qt. Blue Bunny: 2 qts.

Is Arrowhead attempting to get his PD car to final weight with base coat?

No. Final weight tuning will be accomplished with polishing compound and a cotton polishing wheel on a dremel, turning approximately 550 RPM. Burning may be a problem and require a total refinish.

If I stop working on my car will I stop finding things to fix?

Are you kidding?
    Boy Allen, these are getting tough! :D
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Damnit! Now I want ice cream.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
        Damnit! Now I want ice cream.
        Just finished mine for today, was very good!! Ice Cream can be (is) addicting :o

Donna
        Donna
        Williamston, MI
        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

why did i get MY computer REPAIRED to save STUFF (virus)

if all they were going to do was format the freaking hard drive

ZERO for me

Comment

I got to stop doing yard work as it gives me way too much time to ponder things :'(

If you have two big blocks, two throttles and two drives - why do you need a steering wheel? ???

Why would a fellow freak go over to the other side to share the progress of his upgrades to his son and yet not share them with us here? ???

What does it mean when you smell burnt plastic when you plug the red and black wires together?

How many times should I wax my car before I leave for Newton?

Comment

I got to stop doing yard work as it gives me way too much time to ponder things :'(

If you have two big blocks, two throttles and two drives - why do you need a steering wheel? ???

So you can keep the engines in sync while turning the boat.

Why would a fellow freak go over to the other side to share the progress of his upgrades to his son and yet not share them with us here? ???

So he can surprise us later......

What does it mean when you smell burnt plastic when you plug the red and black wires together?

You forgot to disconnect the negative battery cable first.

This amount will be directly proportional to the number of times you wash the car.
              You Allen, are a very good ponderer........ :D
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Why am I such an idiot?
                Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Can I try?

So you have something to hang on towhen you stand up and drive

Because the dark side is very powerful

It means you have a good connection

What is wax?
                  Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Why didn't Chevrolet put the Indianapolis 500 Camaro front grill/valance on all of them

Comment

Did oletrux4evr put weights in his Derby car's cowl scoop...if yes, is this a secret advantage...where is the physics professor among the freaks?
                      a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Why does every Wal-mart have a line of 38 registers and only two cashiers to operate them?

Comment

Should I let my buddy talk me into hiring a female impersonator to give Earl's dad a lapdance for his birthday this year? ???

Comment

Why does Allan ponder so much sh!t ??
                            ???

Comment

I'm heading down to Charlotte this weekend for a all Corvair car show. I'm pondering a side trip to the NASCAR Hall of fame and also pondering how crowded it will be this weekend. As an added bonus, Sara Palin will be in town also. She is speaking to the NRA. I can't ponder any longer. Too many jokes are coming to mind.
                              Non-denominational car nut.
                              Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
                              Do you go all the way?

Comment

Should I let my buddy talk me into hiring a female impersonator to give Earl's dad a lapdance for his birthday this year? ???
                                this could be my favorate charitable giving this year :o
                                a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Working...
                                X