No announcement yet.

Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It doesn't offer me the 'Go Advanced' option, but I have it on size 2, and saved.
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Looks like it's working now Ed . Good talking to you.
      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

• You too Matt. Just needed the touch of a master. Thanks Matt, and Steve also.
        Oh....Matt already knows.....Mary won't let Fred come this year.........
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• Still pondering new and improved
          Danny/Zachary
          HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

• whether it will be nice enough to go Moped riding with some friends today!

Comment

• Pondering why you have to use a "1" in front of the area code on land-line phones but not on cell phones?
              Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
              Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• Is the worm they put in tequila bottles alive when it goes in ?
                Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

• I'm pondering taking an extra day on the way home from P/T. "The Great Race" is a time/distance rally for antique cars and this year is sponsored by Coker Tire. The Racers will be having an overnight stay on Salem, Va on Sunday, June 12th. I might have to go check them out.

Now, if only I knew someone near there who would put me up for the night... :-)
                  Last edited by Impala_Guy; April 22, 2011, 06:56 PM.
                  Non-denominational car nut.
                  Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
                  Do you go all the way?

Comment

• is it unethical to take some metal shelves that were dropped off at the thrift store after hours???

Comment

• Originally posted by Impala_Guy View Post
                      I'm pondering taking an extra day on the way home from P/T. "The Great Race" is a time/distance rally for antique cars and this year is sponsored by Coker Tire. The Racers will be having an overnight stay on Salem, Va on Sunday, June 12th. I might have to go check them out.

Now, if only I knew someone near there who would put me up for the night... :-)
                      Whoa thanks, I'm heading back from Canada on the 13th, looks like they are going From Cumberland MD to Hershey on the 14th. Hershey is about an hour & a half from me. Wonder if I'll be in the mood for one more day on the road
                      So. Central PA
                      Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

• It's Friday night, and there are 99 of us browsing this site.....who says we don't have a life??
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• When Wife is out of town................ Who is stupid enough to use house washer for shop rags

and how to u get this oily stuff off the washer drum?
                          boob

Comment

• Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
                            When Wife is out of town................ Who is stupid enough to use house washer for shop rags

boob
                            Beaver juice works great Boob...Use the S-722 foaming cleaner
                            Donna
                            Williamston, MI
                            Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• Uh-OH!....gotta run ...I just heard the washer move to the spin cycle!!!

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
                              When Wife is out of town................ Who is stupid enough to use house washer for shop rags

boob
                              a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

• Originally posted by redragtop View Post
                                Beaver juice works great Boob...Use the S-722 foaming cleaner
                                I have to ask

How do I clean the DRYER

boob

Comment

Working...
                                X