Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bishir View Post
    Never thought about it until now but they make clear pockets too. You could basically slide your windshield sticker in a pocket and stick the pocket to your windshield. Year after year you just slide the new one in....
    only problem with that is they started using a more opaque face masking in 09
    Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
      Should I take off all the old PT stickers off the truck or not? It's getting kind of "cluttered"
      Bob, hold off on that till we see where I get with the retro stickers. I already have 6,8,9,10....i'm just having trouble with the adhesive used to stick the image to the cling. any of you scrapbookers or crafters have an idea.....Joan?

Comment

• Hmmmm!! What color to paint the Mustang?! My daughter says if I paint it pink, she will not ride in it!! What's wrong with pink?!?!
        Angie

Comment

• Originally posted by MustangSally96 View Post
          Hmmmm!! What color to paint the Mustang?! My daughter says if I paint it pink, she will not ride in it!! What's wrong with pink?!?!
          not a thing

Comment

• Nobody wants to know what I am pondering today!
            HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
            DW- 12,16,17
            "Stay thirsty my friends"
            The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• Originally posted by RAIV70Judge View Post
              Nobody wants to know what I am pondering today!
              I do.
              I R Bob
              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Me too,
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

• I think I know what Matt is pondering............ Hmmmmm
                  sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                  - George Orwell

Comment

• I think I know what Bucky is pondering about Matt's pondering...
                    Powertour off/on since 2002
                    sigpic

Comment

• Who the hell has time to ponder?
                      Danny/Zachary
                      HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

• We all better REALLY ENJOY the next three weeks - cuz it sure took a LONG TIME to get here didn't it ?
                        Coming home from Power Tour I'll be moping about 51 more weeks to wait - so now is the time to ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                          We all better REALLY ENJOY the next three weeks - cuz it sure took a LONG TIME to get here didn't it ?
                          Coming home from Power Tour I'll be moping about 51 more weeks to wait - so now is the time to ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Amen Brother! Look forward to seeing you guys again.
                          Dannie
                          2010 Camaro SS
                          Long Haul 2010/2011
                          Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

• How many nights I'll be at home in the next 3 weeks, 13 nights at home, 9 nights out hmmm....

F-body gathering
                            Power Tour
                            Atlanta Camaro and Firebird N Georgia Mtn Cruise/Tail of the Dragon

Maybe I need a cushion for my car seat...

Comment

• I found out last night that those old back tires on the Lightning still have some smoke left in them.
                              Last edited by BluLightning; May 21, 2011, 04:29 PM.
                              I R Bob
                              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Mike pressed the magic smoke button on the cutlass yesterday afternoon also!
                                Donna
                                Williamston, MI
                                Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Working...
                                X