No announcement yet.

Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does horsepower really come from?!

The best of today’s jokes making the e-mail rounds, as well as a categorized collection of the very best from prior years, including many heart warming stories.
    Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• I'm pondering why my freaking sig pic and everything in it is still small no matter what I do or what operating system I use or how many times I hit refresh. Here is a big version
      Attached Files
      Powertour off/on since 2002
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bishir View Post
        I'm pondering why my freaking sig pic and everything in it is still small no matter what I do or what operating system I use or how many times I hit refresh. Here is a big version
        That's a pair of nice rides James!
        PT 2005, PT 2006,
        PT 2007, PT 2010 Long Haul,
        PT 2011 Long Haul
        , PT 2012 One Stop
        The 'Cuda will be at The Dynomax Booth
        sigpic

Comment

• Thanks, the unicorn GN is one of a kind.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by redragtop View Post
            Mike pressed the magic smoke button on the cutlass yesterday afternoon also!
            I need every 1/16 inch of tread I got to do the 4,000 miles!!
            Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
              I found out last night that those old back tires on the Lightning still have some smoke left in them.
              HAPPY DANCE !!!!! YEAH!!!!!! Bob will you be needing new shoes along the way??
              200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
              Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

• Originally posted by bishir View Post
                I'm pondering why my freaking sig pic and everything in it is still small no matter what I do or what operating system I use or how many times I hit refresh. Here is a big version
                Cool image James...but what is with the unicorn and rainbow???
                Donna
                Williamston, MI
                Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• I had a different one and someone photoshopped it as a joke. I thought it was hillarious so I've been using it. It's pretty much magic anytime my GN runs anyways. ;)
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
                    HAPPY DANCE !!!!! YEAH!!!!!! Bob will you be needing new shoes along the way??
                    I'm bring a spare pair just in case.
                    I R Bob
                    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                      I'm bring a spare pair just in case.
                      Bob, I'm bringing a pair as well, but I think if I called Mel the "spare pair" I'd be sleeping in the trunk of the Torino...
                      Andrew
                      1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                      2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• why would 56 just stop running
                        head gasket started leaking again

i Think it is the MSD 6AL-2 box

Comment

• Crank but no spark?
                          Fuses good?
                          Power at the box, and the coil?

Head gaskets not a good sign though.
                          Andrew
                          1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                          2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• power (2) to box, good ground, no status light on box

head gasket starting leaking day i was leaving for Drag Weekin Sept., bars leak stopped it
                            and everything has been fine till i flush out the radiator a little yesterday
                            when i get it running a will replenish bars leak or alua seal
                            leak is on outside, and because i used silcone gasket cement on copper head gasket around water ports which already had sealant lines on it
                            thanks
                            bob

Comment

• Coil dead!!
                              Jim & Maureen
                              There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                              HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

• with status light out i am not sure
                                msd box has no power to coil(+) u can check
                                i will install a jumper wire later and see if i have a spark
                                i turn ign switch and for a milli sec light comes on, click in msd box and light is off
                                sounds like a relay or a circuit braker tripping in box
                                thanks
                                bob

Comment

Working...
                                X