No announcement yet.

Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Pondering why there are so many problems showing up with so little time for us to get 'em fixed.........it's a bloody epidemic!
    Last edited by oletrux4evr; May 24, 2011, 01:11 PM.
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• So, I've had to work for seven of the last eight days. Did I miss anything here?
      Non-denominational car nut.
      Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
      Do you go all the way?

Comment

• Just the usual insanity!
        Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
        Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• I'm pondering why everyone here is wondering..this is the pondering thread,not the wondering thread..
          I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• After very little pondering, I fixed my typo......good catch Rett.
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• I'm pondering how I can be such an idiot to leave me ATM card in the machine and drive away. Hopefully the bank has it in the morning.
              I R Bob
              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                I'm pondering how I can be such an idiot to leave me ATM card in the machine and drive away. Hopefully the bank has it in the morning.
                I have done that once, when I used a different bank's ATM (at a Jimmy Buffet concert). The next day I realized I may have bought a round of margaritas for 25,000 people. I love how my bank designed the ATM usage. It makes you take the card, THEN gives you the money. That should be a standard design. Leaving the reciept is still optional.
                Non-denominational car nut.
                Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
                Do you go all the way?

Comment

• I think the atm machines have a time limit set in them, so if you do happen to leave your atm card in it, the machine will pull it back in and save it. My bank has that feature.
                  HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                  DW- 12,16,17
                  "Stay thirsty my friends"
                  The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• just about everything is bubble-wrapped these days. there's no adventure left.
                    Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

• Originally posted by street72 View Post
                      I'm pondering why everyone here is wondering..this is the pondering thread,not the wondering thread..
                      ponder this
                      Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

• I gave that a-lot of thought.
                        1990 Thunderbird Supercoupe
                        1999 Ford Mustang GT convertible "Yellow"
                        1987 Monte Carlo SS Aerocoupe
                        Power Tour 06, 07, 11, 12

Comment

• I almost gave my car away because of the rapture, now I have until Oct.Go figure.Oh! Wait ,did I get left behind?
                          Danny/Zachary
                          HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

• I'm pondering what kind of weather we're going to hit on this tour...Hmmm, tornados would be bad.....
                            Dannie
                            2010 Camaro SS
                            Long Haul 2010/2011
                            Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

• The other day we were talking about the Power Tour and someone said "if it rains"............. I said, so you have never done the tour before.
                              If it was easy, everyone would do it.

Brighton, MI

Comment

• I gave my truck a sponge bath in the rain in Chattanooga last year, bugs came off easy, dried it in the morning - voila !!
                                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                                X