No announcement yet.

Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiss me..... I'm Irish!!!! Ha Ha Ha!!! And no Ed, that wasn't intended for you.... Bob, speaking of Jameson, have you had an Irish pancake?!?! If not, you need to make one, and make it now!!! It'll taste just like Butter Milk Pancakes!!!

Get a shot glass, or something equivalent; pour half of it with Jameson, then the other half with butterscotch snaps. Have a gulp of orange juice in another glass next to it. Make sure you have some fresh bacon too, I prefer Maple Flavor. Take the entire shot, then immediately follow it up with the orange juice. Wash all that down with a piece of bacon, and no shit, it taste like Butter Milk Pancakes. I call it the Breakfast of Champions!!!

You can thank me on the Power Tour......
    sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
    - George Orwell

Comment

• ^^^^^^Oh boy that sounds like trouble.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
        ^^^^^^Oh boy that sounds like trouble.
        Bob, don't be scared brother.... You have to trust me on this, it's awesome and you'll LOVE it. I'm telling you right now, no shit, it taste like your eating Buttermilk Pancakes. In fact, I think I'm going to make me five or six tonight!!
        sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
        - George Orwell

Comment

• Sounds like a lot of work when I can just have Jameson and ginger in a pint glass!
          I R Bob
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Ok, so maybe I go to the extreme with cooking the bacon; but really, how hard is it to mix two liquors that have a 1:1 ratio, and pour some orange juice in a separate glass. To me, it's a helluva lot easier than making real pancakes. And better too!!!
            sigpic

- George Orwell

Comment

• boB, drowning your sorrows, doesn't help
              doesn't hurt, but it doesn't help
              weeeeeelll.....maybe it can hurt sometimes
              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by cobra View Post
                  boB, drowning your sorrows, doesn't help
                  doesn't hurt, but it doesn't help
                  weeeeeelll.....maybe it can hurt sometimes
                  It worked Bruce. No more sorrows. Picked up the new motor for the bike this afternoon. Time to get to cleaning and painting stuff.
                  I R Bob

Comment

• Comment

• So you going to buy it or just look at it?
                      Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                      The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                        It worked Bruce. No more sorrows. Picked up the new motor for the bike this afternoon. Time to get to cleaning and painting stuff.
                        good excuse for redoing the bike. that's how it started with the torino..."just need to replace the gas tank. well, while the tank is out, i might as well fix....." damn.
                        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

good excuse for redoing the bike. that's how it started with the torino..."just need to replace the gas tank. well, while the tank is out, i might as well fix....." damn.
                          Unfortunately, this is still where it sits. Waiting on parts.

I R Bob

Comment

• Is that the instructions sheet sitting on the seat pan ? Hopefully it's not the parts list !
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

• it's missing a few parts
                              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

it's missing a few parts
                                They're not missing, just spread around the garage.
                                I R Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X