Clear All

• Monster
    replied
    Who's ready and who's not ?

If not, what's left to do ?

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    I replaced all my suspension. It was cheaper than putting in new ball joints and bushings.

Leave a comment:

• Redline04
    replied
    Replacing entire front suspension on the ‘73 Wagon… parts person “does it have press in or threaded lower ball joints” ? Me: not sure, never replaced them before, so let me go look. Me: looking… Hell, I can’t tell the difference. It’s already installed and coated in 50yrs of crap and grease. Cleans off grease. Obviously still can’t see threads ‘cuz it’s already in there. Me; “I’ll get back to you on Monday” …
    That’s the fun of old cars… sometimes you have to guess, other times you hope the internet and google images can help you along.

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    Had my starter wires zip tied to the heater hose to keep them off the exhaust. Looks like they melted together where they were taped. Purple or brown? wire looks like it was spliced under tape. I don't remember it has been years since I put it all together.

Leave a comment:

• stroker al
    replied
    ACCKC (Kansas City Car Show Event Finder) is the one I use!

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    My favorite website for car show, swap meet and cruise night events closed down a year or so ago. Now I am having a hard time finding listings. There is a guy on youtube that posts some. I had forgotten about him. Will's wheels. Heading out for my first show of the year shortly.

Leave a comment:

• 173rdherd
    replied
    thanks Ed

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    They are driving the route and should soon let us know.

Leave a comment:

• 173rdherd
    replied
    is anyone aware of an itinerary?

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post

What he said
    Not that I'm aware of. Dale doesn't post on here very much.

Leave a comment:

• 173rdherd
    replied
    Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
    anyone going to do a Georgia thread?
    What he said

Leave a comment:

• VelinghtonBlacke
    replied
    I really enjoy the forum, I never thought I would be interested in something like this.​ By the way, in my opinion, this https://corechair.com/relief-in-every-sit-corechair-for-hamstring-pain/​ is the best solution for relieving back pain!​
    Last edited by VelinghtonBlacke; April 9, 2024, 09:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    I need to hurry up and start planning my vacation time from work. Only used one day so far and put in for two others.

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    Flying H dragstrip opening April 11th for racing. https://flyinghdragstrip.com/2024-schedule/

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    I believe that the answer is to avoid using an impact on these covered lugs as much as possible and to only torque them using a torque wrench rather than the spring back torque extensions that so many shops use these days....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X