Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone from Northwest Arkansas doing the PT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone from Northwest Arkansas doing the PT?

I am doing the Long Haul and trying to hook up with some fellow Arkansans. Anyone doing the long haul? Part of the PT?

Re: Anyone from Northwest Arkansas doing the PT?

so far my plans are to star in topeka and go to lincoln and ames. just trying to iron out everything before then. so I'll see you in topeka.
    HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

There is a crew of us from Conway doing the long haul this year... there should be 4 or 5 cars in our group along with a truck that can pull a trailer if needed...

Comment

I grew up in Gentry, anybody from around there going with you?
        Cleve
        Cape May, NJ
        2006LH 2007LH 2012LH
        There's no such thing as "Too much Power", only too little traction.

Comment

I'm not planning on the PT but I'm from Siloam, amazing.

Comment

Nobody from Gentry...yet. I know it may b a little early to round up some NW Arkansans, but at this point I am touring solo. I am sure once in Little Rock I will meet a ton of people, but it is nice to have some locals to run with.

Comment

I'm from Fayetteville and will be making the first leg of the trip from LR to Springfield. Contact me and maybe we can group to run together...we can set up a place/time to meet in LR. I also have a friend from Lincoln who I hope will get his '66 Elky ready.

Comment

Originally posted by 1967rsss
                Nobody from Gentry...yet. I know it may b a little early to round up some NW Arkansans, but at this point I am touring solo. I am sure once in Little Rock I will meet a ton of people, but it is nice to have some locals to run with.
                If you're solo I'd ride with ya.
                Nisan Catron (joerocket45)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

Comment

I left a reply on the Hot Rod forum but I'm doing the Long Haul with a Friend from Centerton. We'll be in my SS and I think that we're planning on heading down there Saturday morning since we both have to work Friday. Just send me an email if you want. [email protected]

Comment

67rsss.......We're gonna try to make LR in time for the Cruisapaloosa, so we need to hit town by 4:00 or so Friday. What does is take from Bentonville on to LR? Will noon still work? ???

Quarterracer......I left this note on one of the other threads, but in case you miss it: you might want to get on Bob's list on the " CarJunkieTV.com Freaks on HRPT 08 & Counting « 1 2 ... 9 10 » " thread. He keeps a list by vehicle, year, and order of submission......glad you made it over from the 'other' site! ;D
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

It should take between three and four hours. I am fine leaving B-ville at 11:00 if you'd like. There was talk about moving the Vet car show deal to Saturday and doing the Cruisapaloosa to Friday, which is great. I am not a Vet, but appreciate everything I have and the freedom this wonderful country has, so I am really looking forward in participating in the Vets deal.

Comment

Best wishes to all the NW Arkansas folks. Wish I could be with you guys this year but just too much stuff going here at home. Just started a new job, new grandchild on the way in July and too much work to do on the house. But I will be with you guys in my thoughts the week of PT. Have a blast. ;D
                        Cleve
                        Cape May, NJ
                        2006LH 2007LH 2012LH
                        There's no such thing as "Too much Power", only too little traction.

Comment

Sorry gang, lost my job this past week. Had to cancel the PT for this year. Have fun. My heart will be with you all. Be safe!

Comment

Sorry gang, lost my job this past week. Had to cancel the PT for this year. Have fun. My heart will be with you all. Be safe!
                            Sorry to hear of your misfortune, prayers will go out for a new job. We'll see you on the road sometime!

Cheaps 8)

Comment

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet
                              Sorry to hear of your misfortune, prayers will go out for a new job. We'll see you on the road sometime!

Cheaps 8)
                              Try to come on over to Springfield Rick......we all want to meet you, and I think under the circumstances the vets would waive the 'newby beer' rule. ;)
                              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                              X