• Show
Clear All

Re: Hello

Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
      Yep.
      Up early. Must be heading for all the Bike Week festivities. You are right this forum is sweet. It works so smoothly, and I'm able to do things on here that I couldn't do on the other one.
      It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

I'm slow getting to this thread because there is sooooooooo muuuuuuuch more to do here on the 'other' side. I too, used the link a week or so ago (I'm on the road alot and have gaps in my participation), but I still log onto the 'dark' side, mostly to help other newbies over here, if I can. None so far, others have beat me to it. ;)
        I read on another thread what must be 'dark side' moderators resigning......a guy named Steve (Black-something, gee I hate getting old) and another guy...Smallblock.... they both seemed pretty bummed out.
        Enough news, I'm reporting in!! Love it! 8)
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

they really only need one part time moderater over there a couple of days a week to go thru all of the posting going on. :o ;D

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr
            I'm slow getting to this thread because there is sooooooooo muuuuuuuch more to do here on the 'other' side. I too, used the link a week or so ago (I'm on the road alot and have gaps in my participation), but I still log onto the 'dark' side, mostly to help other newbies over here, if I can. None so far, others have beat me to it. ;)
            I read on another thread what must be 'dark side' moderators resigning......a guy named Steve (Black-something, gee I hate getting old) and another guy...Smallblock.... they both seemed pretty bummed out.
            Enough news, I'm reporting in!! Love it! 8)
            That would be BlackOutSteve and SmallBlockJay, both extremely helpful moderators and great people (and I haven't even met them in person yet!). The "slow" (other) site used to be great and lots of fun and they both had really cool jobs on it. Very unfortunate, but we all know the world is a dynamic thing and ya gotta roll with it, or it will roll over you and leave you behind in the dust.
            Glad you made it over ...

Comment

Working...
            X