CarJunkie Forum Freaks T-shirts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CarJunkie Forum Freaks T-shirts?

I would be interested as well. Most likley for 5 and burnt orange would be good. Also, would you be able to do kids sizes? I think my 5yo would look cool in a forum freaks tee!

Chad

Comment

i will take 5........2 xl both colors ...............3xl or 4xl if possible if they are ctton they shrink... like em' loose. let me know , if the biggies are more.

b.t.w. you should really find a place for people to post there location... i am always looking for ; where people are from while i read their posts. thanks.

Comment

Couple of Canucks in here as well!We'd take 5-let us know when and where to send cash!Thanks DF 8)

Comment

Tell me where to send the Paypal payment for 5, then I can get the whole family outfitted with the junkie wear.

Nik

Comment

put me down for at least 2 xl ones. i don't like white either.

mikee, put your city and state on the side where your name and cars are or across the bottom where you put your name and other sayings. that way ever time you post it will show up. if you start maybe more people will follow your lead.

Comment

I would like the 5 for $40 deal, 4-2xx, 1-m. Burnt orange, I guess. Check to....?
              Living the dream!

Comment

This looks like it's going to go pretty well, so I'll firm it up and post details next week.

I'll also find out if we can get kids sizes.

Thanks to all of you.

Comment

Mark me down for the 5 for 40. If you get kids sizes that would be cool and colors not white!

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopZ28
                    put me down for at least 2 xl ones. i don't like white either.

mikee, put your city and state on the side where your name and cars are or across the bottom where you put your name and other sayings. that way ever time you post it will show up. if you start maybe more people will follow your lead.
                    Iwill. thanks. hope others will do so too! i read these posts and wonder " where the h-ll these people are at"

Comment

I'll take 5 in Med. thats my summer wardrobe taken care of! :D

Comment

bearphoto will take 5 also, anything but white. 1 in large, 2 xl, 2xxl. Thanks for handling this.
                        Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

I'll take a few ,the biggest that Momar the tent maker can come up with!!
                          Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

I'm up for the 5. Burnt orange is good. Kid sizes would be a plus (besides you'll need to order one in a size 3 months for small frei)
                            sigpic

Comment

Would definetly do 5 in XL. Black or o.d. green...? Black for sure. Appreciate you doin' this.
                              Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

You can add my order for 5 in XL as well. Let us know where to send $.

Comment

Working...
                                X