CarJunkie Forum Freaks T-shirts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CarJunkie Forum Freaks T-shirts?

If I made up some CarJunkieTV Forum Freak T-shirts, how many of you would buy them? I'd use the logo that Justin designed on the back and our logo small on the front. I can make Hanes Beefy Ts in any color, though I'm thinking white or burnt orange.

Justin's design can be seen here: http://www.carjunkieforums.com/index.php?topic=1562.75

I'd sell the shirts delivered to you for $10 each or five for $40 (so you could have one for nearly every day of the Tour). We'd group the orders together and get them from the shirst guy all at once, shipping them in plenty of time for PT.

Please respond and let me know if you're interested so I can see if this is worthwhile.

Re: CarJunkie Forum Freaks T-shirts?

DF, mark me for a XXL & advise when/where to send $$. Keep up the great work.
    Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

XL 4 for me and a window sticker. Prolly orange so it can be seen from a distance.

Comment

I would be interested.
        Jim
        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

I'll be willing to do the five for $40.XXL as far as colors I have no preference.
          HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

We will buy 5 shirts...2 XL and 3 XXL. This is a great idea for us to have shirts!!
            http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i.../Marlin003.jpg

Comment

Would definitely take an XXL (athletic fit ;D) and a large, any color would be fine.

Comment

Five for me in size large, orange works for me. They would go great with my open house shirt. BTW, Dave can I buy one open house shirt so that I can frame it in a glass case. White shirts and me don't work. I swear I can get it dirty in the washing machine :-*. Just let me know where to send the money. I would also love to have one of those initial run CJTV shirts in orange, Chad handed out the last one right in front of my eyes. Let me know.
                "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

I'm in for 5 for $40. All large...sent check to...?

Comment

DF

Five for me
                    3 large, 2 XL

I am with Matt on White, anything else, gray, Orange
                    thank you
                    bob

I am sick over missing the open house

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z
                      Five for me in size large, orange works for me. They would go great with my open house shirt. BTW, Dave can I buy one open house shirt so that I can frame it in a glass case. White shirts and me don't work. I swear I can get it dirty in the washing machine :-*. Just let me know where to send the money. I would also love to have one of those initial run CJTV shirts in orange, Chad handed out the last one right in front of my eyes. Let me know.
                      I hear you, I didn't even put mine on yet when I unfolded it when I got home I had already got a nice Oil Thumb Print on it :-\ Guess it's character ;D
                      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I am in for 5 XL shirts. White works, actually prefer gray, but if every one wants orange thn I guess I will go along.
                        1964 Chevelle
                        Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
                        LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Comment

DF, we'd take 5 shirts too, all XL, burnt orange sounds good. Thanks for doing this!

Cheaps 8)

Comment

I am in for a couple also, at least on XL and one double fat boy!

Comment

Dave, Cool, finally got some done. I'm in for one of every color you produce in XL.
                              Thanks !!!
                              ;D

Comment

Working...
                              X