I'm seeing some new names coming over from the dark side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm seeing some new names coming over from the dark side

I'm just curious, how many have joined since I posted this "link" on the other forum?

"There is a much more user friendly site to ask questions, post pictures etc... It also has many more Power Tour vets on it. The same PT vets that used to frequent this board before it became the *** hole it is now. Log on to www.carjunkieforums.com In the events section, click on unofficial hot rod power tour board and ask/post away !"
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Re: I'm seeing some new names coming over from the dark side

What "other" forum? This IS the only one. ;D
    I haven't been able to post over there in a month.

Comment

Matt, you are such a trouble maker!! ;D Right up my alley! Thanks for posting that "over there", I haven't been there in months. :

Cheaps 8)

Comment

I followed the link.

Comment

Thanks for posting the link. I'd feel bad since I don't want to burn bridges at HRM, but it truly is tough to work on their forum. We're supporting their event here as much as we can.

Also thanks for joining us, CamaroDude.

Comment

You shouldn't feel bad Dave, it is not you doing it.
            It is the masses and the people have spoken !!

;D

Comment

I followed the link that was left on the other site. Glad I did. ;)
              It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Freiburger
                Thanks for posting the link. I'd feel bad since I don't want to burn bridges at HRM, but it truly is tough to work on their forum. We're supporting their event here as much as we can.

Also thanks for joining us, CamaroDude.
                THEY made the decision to screw it up! not you.! have never been able to post again on there since they made the "CHANGE"... THATS THEIR PROBLEM. IT'S NOT LIKE NO-ONE TOLD THEM IT WASN'T WORKING!

Comment

dave don't feel bad. we've told them for months what they need to change and nobody over there is listening to us. they took something that, i felt, was a pretty good forum and turned it into something without even the basic functions that a forum needs. it is very hard to work and extremly slow. they did this to themselves.

Comment

It appears as if they want everyone to leave so they could shut it down. If they really cared they would fix the problems with the forum.
                    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

I fought that battle for months. They are dedicated to not solving it.

Comment

Like everyone said, they have been told a hundred times to fix it and they have not done a thing with it. So, good riddens to that site.
                        Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

I followed the link......

Comment

I also followed the link.

What's wrong with them? Don't they understand how PO'ed they are making their "customers"?

They need to listen.

Oh well, this site rocks. Reminds me of the Old Times.

Comment

outlaw57 and 6covered, thanks for signing up. Stick around, there is some cool that's going to come if the open house was any indication of things.
                              "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                              X