BS and anything else about Power Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BS and anything else about Power Tour

The business card idea is really a good one.
    Anyone know an inexpensive card printer?

Comment

Steve, there are several web sites where you can do it online for very cheap/free. I just can't remember the names.
      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
        The one we used is--www.vistaprint.com, good luck!

Cheaps 8)

Comment

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet
          The one we used is--www.vistaprint.com, good luck!

Cheaps 8)
          Cool, thanks for the assistance Cheaps. I'll check it out.
          I'm also gonna bring lots of address labels with me.
          ;)

Comment

You can also print business cards really easy and cheap from home. Buy a box of business cards (maybe 10.00 at Walmart)that are precut that go into your printer and you use templates from "Word" or there area also many other programs and make your own. You can add pictures also if you want to put your car on the card. My kids used to make them all the time when they went to summer camps and wanted to give out address's and emails.
            Donna
            Williamston, MI
            Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

even better ...

Comment

Not to sway you, but the place we used is free except for shipping and any upgrades you want. It was way easier for us than printing our own, not that we haven't done that before. :P Good luck with whatever you choose!

Cheaps 8)

Comment

Cheaps, Mary laughed out loud when you call me an antique. Hit the nail on the head! ;D See ya in Topeka! ;D
                  I'm gonna try these icons out, maybe they fill in when posted.
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                  HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Not to sway you, but the place we used is free except for shipping and any upgrades you want. It was way easier for us than printing our own, not that we haven't done that before. :P Good luck with whatever you choose!
                    Cheaps 8)
                    Even more better,
                    Anyone else beat that?
                    :D

Comment

Cheaps 8)
                      Even more better,
                      Anyone else beat that?
                      :D
                      Message to DF/Chad - how about selling business cards with the CJTV logo/Forum Freaks and we can place orders with you online including our names/addresses. I would be willing to pay $20-$25 plus shipping
                      a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z
                        Originally posted by DropTopZ28
                        if there is a cooler involved, you can count me in for the drafting.
                        Will draft for beer :P.
                        Hmmm, draft beer. Too bad there isn't some way to install a brew meister in the bed of the truck. ;D
                        I R Bob
                        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

drafting for beer?....somehow, I'm seeing an image of a p/u truck, with a beer keg on the back; other cars pull up behind, while driving down the highway, the big hose comes out, and the "little keg" inside the car gets filled up (much like the jet fighters fly up underneath the jet fuel tanker and get refilled).....what a hoot!

meet the new boss, same as the old boss.....

Comment

new issue of HR mag came today; has a PT preview, showing some of the cars that the GM Performance Division is bringing, includes Leno's 600 hp Vette (runs on E85), couple of Silverados, a wicked yellow '57 Chevy, and a "number of important historic performance vehicles" in honor of the company's 100th aniversary (no details yet)....looking forward to seeing them on the tour....

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg
                              GM Performance Division is bringing a "number of important historic performance vehicles" in honor of the company's 100th aniversary (no details yet)....looking forward to seeing them on the tour....
                              And seeing them and seeing them and seeing them and seeing them.

It must be wonderful for you mainstream (GM) guys but for the rest of us mis-guided smucks it gets a little old hearing how wonderful GM Performance is for 7 days straight. Ahhh, perhaps another reason I have taken to retiring to the motel parking lot earlier now.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
                                Originally posted by rexdogg
                                GM Performance Division is bringing a "number of important historic performance vehicles" in honor of the company's 100th aniversary (no details yet)....looking forward to seeing them on the tour....
                                And seeing them and seeing them and seeing them and seeing them.

It must be wonderful for you mainstream (GM) guys but for the rest of us mis-guided smucks it gets a little old hearing how wonderful GM Performance is for 7 days straight. Ahhh, perhaps another reason I have taken to retiring to the motel parking lot earlier now.
                                ;D thats funny..
                                Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Working...
                                X