3 or 4 days of Hot Rod Power Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 or 4 days of Hot Rod Power Tour

I have wanted to make this for a number of years and couldn't find the time to do it. I hope to make at least 3 or 4 Cities my first year... do many people do just a few cities?? Is there anything special you need to do or know for a partial tour? What about a Hot Rod Power Tour sticker.. can you get one? Thanks from a HRPT Rookie!
    Check out some of my cars when you have time at http://www.Classic-CarStore.com Thanks..... Jim

Re: 3 or 4 days of Hot Rod Power Tour

Welcome to the fun Jim !!
    Make as many days as you can and get ready for the most fun you have ever experienced !!!
    ;D

Comment

Just look for the Forum Freaks, we will take GOOD care of you. We might even teach you the salute, OK OK we will teach you the salute. Just stay in contact with us. You will have a good time.
      OH YEAH
      Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

I"m new here too. My first tour experience was in 2002. All I can say is that I too only planned on about 3 stops, but it was so much fun I wanted to keep going. Leave yourself some extra time just in case you make yourself leave early.
        Powertour off/on since 2002
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome aboard Jim. You'll get your sticker when you pick up your registration at your first stop. Ask all the questions you want to ask, somebody knows the answer here. You may as well book your day planner for the next few years with a vacation in June, 'cause you'll never be the same after a Power Tour!
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Welcome Jim, like they say stay on here and you will be well taken care of. Believe me the first time I only did a couple of cities, and now I'm hooked. However, due to some conflicts I won't be able to do the whole tour this year, and I'm bumming, again welcome. ;D
            It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Jim, also keep your eye out on this forum for Power Tour Forum Freak t-shirts that Brian & Chad are designing for sale to us, so we will be able to pick you out of the crowd and come over and introduce ourselves.
              Forum Freaks are the best !!!
              ;)

Comment

Welcome Jim, Get ready for the ride and time of your life!

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                1966 Plymouth Fury III
                2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr
                  Welcome aboard Jim. You'll get your sticker when you pick up your registration at your first stop.
                  Registration will sell you a sticker. Usually they're free @ Year One, they didn't go last year & Painless stepped in with the free ones.
                  LH '06, '07, '09, '14, '16, '17, '22 & '23 - SH '05, '08, '10, '11, '15 & '18

Comment

Mike,Here are some pictures of Troy Buff at the track.As I said before,I didn't get to talk to him but got these photos..Enjoy
                    I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Welcome to our world. Just remember, the new guys buy the veterans beer on the tour, and there are lots of us. Hope to catch ya on the road.
                      Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Originally posted by trukluvr
                        Welcome to our world. Just remember, the new guys buy the veterans beer on the tour, and there are lots of us. Hope to catch ya on the road.
                        I thought that rule only applied to Long Haulers ;).
                        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin
                          I thought that rule only applied to Long Haulers.
                          Yep, it only applies to Long Haulers (as told to me my first year).
                          Jim is just trying to get more free beer !!
                          :D

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
                            Originally posted by Pumpkin
                            I thought that rule only applied to Long Haulers.
                            Yep, it only applies to Long Haulers (as told to me my first year).
                            Jim is just trying to get more free beer !!
                            :D
                            If I make the tour this year it WILL be Long Haul. Even if I have to drive my rusty s-10. And what's wrong with free beer?
                            Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Originally posted by george1861
                              Originally posted by oletrux4evr
                              Welcome aboard Jim. You'll get your sticker when you pick up your registration at your first stop.
                              Registration will sell you a sticker. Usually they're free @ Year One, they didn't go last year & Painless stepped in with the free ones.
                              after you pick up your credentials, you make the rounds of the vendors so you can get free schwag. yearone/painless or someone this year, gives out the sticker. the first day has some of the writing in red, where the rest of the week, they will be all white.
                              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Working...
                              X