3 or 4 days of Hot Rod Power Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3 or 4 days of Hot Rod Power Tour

That's right...I didn't say that very well......I didn't know HRM sold them, I just thought YearOne or Painless gave them out.....oh well, this is only our third LongHaul......
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr
      .....oh well, this is only our third LongHaul......
      or are you only able to remember the last three? ???

Comment

welcome aboard. i've been on 2 so far and both have only been half tours. last year was going to be my first long haul but my car had other plans and i didn't get to make any of it. i'm planning on this year being my first long haul as long my car has the same plans i do. you'll have a blast and it does become habit forming. last year when i couldn't go i was on the computer checking on the updates and pics that were being posted doing the whole tour.

Comment

we used to get two in our goodie bag and painless would hand them out at each stop....i think the ones sold at the trailer by registration are from green mountain.....who by the way,ripped me off with a POS windbreaker when i sent in for my 7shirts/free jacket....not the jacket they handed out on tour.

Thanks for the Troy Buff pics Rett!!! 8)
          Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

How about posting a picture of the jacket received.
            2006 HRPT LH
            2007 HRPT LH
            2011 Valdosta Stop

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
              Originally posted by oletrux4evr
              .....oh well, this is only our third LongHaul......
              or are you only able to remember the last three? ???

I remember 08 and 09 real well, but I sure don't remember 10 yet........ :D
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

here are both

red one is 40% weight of B&W one and unlined and no where near as cool!

Comment

This year I am going to save my punch card. Last year I didn't think I would buy as many T-Shirts as I did but wound up buying 8 and could have had the free jacket if I hadn't tossed out the punch card. D'oh....

Mike - I meant to tell you Joe Bonamassa is playing in Omaha May 8th. I might get off my duff and go see him.
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

We got the black and white coat (I wouldn't call it a jacket) I have worn it a number of times this winter. It is real warm.

Mike, I am not trying to rub it in.
                    Jim & Maureen
                    There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                    HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Jim.....Yes it is a coat and very warm(according to the Fabulous Susie K.) Problem is, they run out of mens sizes before the last City when many are buying their 7th shirt....or in my case, my 14th(ladies first). anybody sees me buying shirts this year....slap me.Well maybe longhauler and tie dye. ;)

Phil.....do not miss Bonamassa! the absolute best bang for the buck in Rockin Blues. We have tickets for March 25 at Stafford center (SW Houston)33 days away....front row balcony!

Comment

Working...
                      X