HemiCuda on Bullrun on Speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HemiCuda on Bullrun on Speed

Anyone watching "Bullrun" on Speed? .... If so the HemiCuda (father daughter team) is a power tourer from last year. I was able to match the plates from a picture from last year I saw him for sure in Madison and Racine, can't remember if i saw him at all the other stops.

picture from "Bullrun"

picture from parking lot tour in Madison, WI 2009

Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Re: HemiCuda on Bullrun on Speed

I guess I missed the start of season #3. - I've seen some of season #1. and #2. but not all of them.
    I will be rooting for the PT folks though now. Thanks for the post.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

442copilot70,

I recall that 'cuda as well (did you stay at the HIE in Madtown?). The daughter drove the SmartCar parked next to it in your first photo. Not sure if they did the whole tour but I think it was more than a couple of days....don't recall seeing either car in Bristol
      a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

They are from Rolla, Missouri. I have seen the car at other shows around central Missouri. It was well engineered and constructed. The only thing that appears to suck is he took the Power Tour decal off the back glass. I am sure the producers didn't like the advertising for Hot Rod.
        Jim & Maureen
        There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
        HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Haven't seen it yet, but will applaud the PT team!

Linda 8)

Comment

Thats pretty cool!!

Thats pretty Smart!!

Good Luck !!! Hope thay do well !!
            200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
            Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

I was watching tonight & I'm looking at one of the guys from Team Mach 1, I notice some mannerisms of the guy in the Penn State hat & low an behold it is a guy I use to work with about 10 years ago. He was always such a cool guy. Kenny Brown. I have not seen him in about 7 years... Man this is exciting http://bullrun.com/index.php?q=gallery&g2_itemId=43554 .The guy on the left.. I'll have to contact a few friends of friends & track him down & say hi...
              So. Central PA
              Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

Say the hemi Cuda last night. They were one of the 3 in the final challenge beating out the Viper to stay another week!

Linda 8)

Comment

Wow...what a run they had on that track the other night

They were out running the stunt car trying to take camera footage!
                  Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

We saw that too, I don't think the producers thought he would go that fast! Too bad he ran into one of the semis, but since he's a bodyman he can fix it. Hope they make it to the finals.

Linda 8)

Comment

i just noticed this thread. was off for a few weeks. i was pulling for the mustang. sad to see it go. but i was also pulling for the cuda as my #2 car. wow. what a coincidence.
                      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

So was I since I knew one of the guys in the Mustang. # 2 was Hemi cuda for me too. that hauled ass on the dirt track !!!!. I have to track down Kenny from team mustang to get the full story.
                        So. Central PA
                        Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

Saw the show last night and the Cuda did awesome! Even the girl drove it like she stole it! ;D

Linda 8)

Comment

I really am developing a love for the sound of the new "HEMI" motors....really smooth!

Comment

Hey Vsolo, you can find Kenny at the www.torinocobra.com website. He drops in periodically. Here's a link ....

If you don't want to join up at the site just PM me your phone number and I'll PM it on to Kenny.

What a small world !

Dean

Comment

Working...
                              X