• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: unoffical 1/8 mile track stop June 9th in Chattanooga

Originally posted by cobra
    Originally posted by Pumpkin
    Bruce, here you go >>> 745 Scruggs Rd. Ringgold, GA 30736
    thanks buddy.
    by the way, we missed you, John and Jim last weekend. hope you guys can make the fall run.
    I missed being there, and if something doesn't break loose real soon my play trips are done for this year .
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Hey Everyone, Just wanting to remind you Gearheads about the stop in Chattanooga, we have the local dragstrip doing a streetnight, I quoted it so you can see again the way we have Fun here in the South. You CAN HAVE Passengers!!!! YOU CAN Roll Race, YOU CAN SET CAR LENGTHS OUT ( like the show PINKS) You Can Film IT!!!! Come on out and have fun. Ill be on the tour with my camaro, and will be going the the strip Wensday night in my Hawaiian shirt :p

Comment

Thanks Dave, this is on my bucket list ;D
        a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Originally posted by The Chief
          Yeah i have similar questions

Are safety belts required seeing as the cat has non
          Valid license, now this is the difficult part as its a UK license but its okay for me to drive on in the USA
          Crash helmets? i dont really want to have to drag mine with me all the way from the UK
          I am sorry i didnt get back with you sir, There will be no problem with your vehicle if it is legal in the US. Helmits will be needed for ANY Vehicle GOING faster than 8.50 in the 1/8 mile.
          so if your that fast and dont have a helmit do one of two things, simply run slower or if they have a helmit at the track ask to barrow it or some one elses. I WILL NEED A HELMIT ..LOL

Comment

Chief, you will not need a helmet. A car your size will probably run 10's. :
            Living the dream!

Comment

I'm noy sure if it was said before in this thread,but make sure you have long pants to race.Every track I've been to it is required..
              I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by street72
                I'm noy sure if it was said before in this thread,but make sure you have long pants to race.Every track I've been to it is required..
                Last year at Bristol I was bummed because I wanted to run and I left my long pants back at the hotel. Later I found out they were letting people run in anything.

Comment

Yes that was case at Bristol last year......
                  That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Working...
                  X