Any Canadian Long Haulers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Canadian Long Haulers?

I started this topic on HR Forum, and want to also invite any from the CarJunkie forum to join us on Wednesday June 11 as we head out from the Toronto area down to Little Rock. There are about 9 drivers/cars so far who have expressed interest in joining or meeting up along the way.

This is just an informal way to meet some people on the way down, and we are not intending to drive til we drop, but just to have a more leisurely and safe trek down.

Re: Any Canadian Long Haulers?

Are you guys using a different calendar?

June 11 ???

Comment

Whoops. Well since the CDN $ is so high now, it has readjusted our CDN calendar. With the conversion into US calendar time, we are leaving on Wed the 4th. :-[

Comment

Nice save!

Comment

A couple cars from here(London) also leaving Wed>Memphis for day or so enroute to LR,travel together if y'all are headed that way. 8)

Comment

Shaggn

I talked to Keith today after he sent me that dyno sheet of 934HP at rw and 1335HP at the flywheel. WOW!

Looks like keith and I will be meeting up and leaving thrusday night from Buffaleo around 8-9pm.
            Should catch up to you guys with no problem.hee,hee
            LR Soon
            bob

Comment

A couple cars from here(London) also leaving Wed>Memphis for day or so enroute to LR,travel together if y'all are headed that way.
              I remember seeing that Falcon wagon last year. Pretty impressive run you made on the Auto X last year, but I saw the car up on stands right after that and your wife told me that she wasn't very impressed. You did put on good show for the crowd.

We are 2 cars and we are leaving from Waterloo on Thurdsay as it stands now. Going to try and reschedule and leave Wednesday with the other 9 if we can, bt we will see.

Comment

Some of us leaving on Wed, some on Thursday - should pick a spot to meet once we arrive on Friday. Maybe get together to sample some of those American libations on Friday night? Who am I kidding - where can we find Cdn beer in Little Rock??? ;D

Comment

Sorry to be O.T-story on autocross is we had blown a "Shockwave" on R/R on previous leg-Airride sent one ahead to Evansville for us,but I had to try autocross-hence RR would bottom out bad on hard left handers>pull LF!!We are heading out Wed,driving into Memphis tp spend a coupl days +- before going to LR sat am-anyone who can tag in anywhere along route is welcome! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by shaggn
                    Sorry to be O.T-story on autocross is we had blown a "Shockwave" on R/R on previous leg-Airride sent one ahead to Evansville for us,but I had to try autocross-hence RR would bottom out bad on hard left handers>pull LF!!We are heading out Wed,driving into Memphis tp spend a coupl days +- before going to LR sat am-anyone who can tag in anywhere along route is welcome! ;)
                    i remember you from the power tour and the ms tour in london.

Comment

MS Tour In London in September??

This year I hope to make it again in Sept. thanks to Shaggn and 1oldgoat.
                      Its a great cruise.

Good odds, one American and a few hundred Canadians.

I hope all the freaks in the area will try this Cruise.
                      Out of Gas
                      bob

Comment

Hats off to Bob,Keith and Tammy-drove a heck of a long ways to help raise money/go for a hot rod ride!Always enjoy fellow hot rodders company where ever they are from!You 'merkens aren't half bad either! :D

Comment

Working...
                        X