Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed, any so cal members?

Hi guys,

I am in need of a little help, i have some parts at a machine shop that i need collecting seeing as the owner is now ignoring my emails at least i hope they are still there and that its not more BS

As most of you guys and gals know im UK based and thought i could trust this guy having used him before but i guess things change and now i see most of his machines are up for sale on ebay.

He is located in upland, im sure a few people on here know who i mean, Chad and DF

anyways if any one can help there is a $50 reward on offer

The Chief

Re: Help needed, any so cal members?

Need the business name and address, might be able to get by there within a week or so.

doug
    Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

doug is the man for this for sures
      HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

Doug you have a PM ;)

Comment

doug is a lawman by trade calif state patrol. red and blues.
          HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

Originally posted by The Chief
            Hi guys,

I am in need of a little help, i have some parts at a machine shop that i need collecting seeing as the owner is now ignoring my emails at least i hope they are still there and that its not more BS

As most of you guys and gals know im UK based and thought i could trust this guy having used him before but i guess things change and now i see most of his machines are up for sale on ebay.

He is located in upland, im sure a few people on here know who i mean, Chad and DF

anyways if any one can help there is a $50 reward on offer

The Chief
            Chief,Get me the business address and some perticulars also.I'm not that close,but do get up there once in awhile.Maybe,just maybe I can work something out...
            I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Thanks for all the help guys, it looks like Doug might be able to get to the shop. Then all i need to do is try and figure a way to get it over to missouri or closer to some one i know over on the hardcorepontiacs forum. Then i can get it listed and sold and my tour car finished so i can roll with you guys in june

Comment

Hey Chief, what kind of parts are they??
                200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Its a 10/12 point roll cage tube kit for a 2nd gen camaro/firebird and a pair of mufflers, they were left over from a project i junked they were supposed to have been shipped with the rest of the stuff i purchased this was 2 years ago. Then the shop was suposed to have sold the kit on my behalf but to date i have heard nothing. I noticed his ebay listing the other week had most of his tools and machines listed and i decided i should pull that stuff out seeing as its mine. The money woud sure come in handy for the powertour lol

Comment

Cheif, since he's folding up shop and you haven't contacted him to date,
                    he is probably thinking the money would sure come in handy for him !!
                    :P

Good Luck ...

Comment

i contacted him a few weeks back, he said he had some one interested but no one has any money blah blah etc, he said send me $80 and i will ship it out for you.

this is his ebay store http://stores.ebay.com/Hardcore-Racing-Parts?_rdc=1

What do you guys think? he might just be updating equipment. This guy does a lot of magazine builds including Hotrod,super chevy,HPP etc

Comment

I'll get down there next week and see if i can find him and pick the stuff up. Will i need a truck to get it or is it still in pieces?

Comment

Doug, it should all be in tube form, from memory its a competition engineering kit and the mufflers are on their own. I will try and call him today if i get no answer cause he screens calls i will email him.

Many thanks for the help

Comment

Doug,

I tried calling the shop last week with no joy. Phone went to voicemail saying the guy was at the dyno etc, called his cell and its no longer in service so dropped him this email

Andy

I have some one coming past your shop this week. His name is Doug Rich and i would appreciate if you could pass on the last few items i have taking up space at your shop. From memory its that roll cage kit, a set of purple horny mufflers and possibly an LT1 stock intake/plenum

I tried to call last week but you were at the dyno and your cell number is no longer active.

Many thanks

Graeme

If any thing changes like he says hey i have the money for your cage etc i will let you know man ;)

Comment

Ok, i might try and swing by there this morning and check it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X