X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Noob looking for info on freebies and giveaways on the Tour

Originally posted by Leon
    Originally posted by 1cheapstreet
    Hey gang, don't forget to register for the car they give away. You never know, you just might win!!!! ;)

Cheaps 8)
    Nobody ever really wins that stuff, do they? ;D
    I don't know if nobody wins, but I do know I'm never that lucky.
    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

I forgot about what we will need to listen to with Chad being out of the picture... Maybe another set of exhaust, engine, car is not worth it. ???
      John

Long Haul 2006, '07, '08, '11 Somerset & Bristol '09; Chattanooga '10; Birmingham & Chattanooga '13

Comment

Originally posted by Solsticefun
        Hey gang, don't forget to register for the car they give away. You never know, you just might win!!!! ;)

Cheaps 8)
        People do win, just find us in Topeka and you'll see the 2004 sweepstakes car! :o

Cheaps 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Solsticefun

Cheaps 8)
          People do win, just find us in Topeka and you'll see the 2004 sweepstakes car! :o

Cheaps 8)
          I meet you last year while going to Evansville. You are right people can win.
          It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
            Matt

Does that mean you have a cabdriver / navigator this year?
            Cabdriver, wtf do you mean by that. Navigator, no way. Fine passenger seat cover though, check.
            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z
              Originally posted by cstmwgn
              Matt

Does that mean you have a cabdriver / navigator this year?
              Cabdriver, wtf do you mean by that. Navigator, no way. Fine passenger seat cover though, check.
              Matt

I mis-typed (or spell checked) I meant co-driver not cabdriver.

Sorry for the typo.

Comment

When and where do you sign up for the car giveaway? ??? :P
                http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i.../Marlin003.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by 65Marlin
                  When and where do you sign up for the car giveaway? ??? :P
                  HR should announce in the mag what they are giving away this year. In years past you could register online while the tour was going on or in person at any of the venues. Only one entry per person or email address (yes, we know the rules well! :) I think last year's winner got a Chevy Colorado Extreme truck. They haven't given away a classic since we won the Chevelle. Hope this helps. :D

Cheaps 8)

Comment

Thanks for the info Cheaps. Trying to learn the ropes!! :

Jill

Comment

Cheaps 8)
                      I got lucky and won the GM Crate Engine last year, I've never won anything before....................so yeah, it's all luck, but it is definitely real!

Comment

Just remember to leave room for the freebies when your packing your car! Even if you don't win the big things (they must have lost our raffle tickets!) All the freebies for the longhaulers add up to quite a bit.
                        Donna
                        Williamston, MI
                        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

With all the freebies we might get...I'm pushing Chuck to build a little trailer for the Metro. Not much room in a Metropolitan trunk! :o

Comment

Originally posted by 65Marlin
                            With all the freebies we might get...I'm pushing Chuck to build a little trailer for the Metro. Not much room in a Metropolitan trunk! :o
                            The trailer would be cool for tools and spare parts. Remember that UPS and FedEx are available to ship your scores back home along the way.

Comment

Last year we won an Eaton Posi unit (still have not cashed it in yet), last year along the way we got a box to ship back all the hats, t-shirts, posters, etc, but the box helped to orginize everything we never mailed it out. We were fully loaded down!!
                              Living the dream!

Comment

Working...
                              X