Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Freaks Designs & Pricing - SHIPPED !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Forum Freaks shirt designs and pricing!!!!!!!

Yep, they really are in the mail. I do not have them anymore! I sent over 45 boxes this morning because the mail folks couldn't do the pickup yesterday and it was going to be late today. So, I just dropped them off instead this morning.

"A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Got the shipping notification from USPS today. Hard telling how long it will take to get from California to out here in the sticks in NW Illinois. The town near were we live has a population of 600.

Thanks, Chad!

Mike

Comment

• Re: Forum Freaks Stuff has shipped!!!!

;D ;D
        It's a Tri-Power Inline six [email protected] in the 1/8th

Comment

I'll be watching the mail...
          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad
            Yep, they really are in the mail. I do not have them anymore! I sent over 45 boxes this morning because the mail folks couldn't do the pickup yesterday and it was going to be late today. So, I just dropped them off instead this morning.
            [b]***Much Obliged***
            a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Originally posted by SSFAN
              Got the shipping notification from USPS today. Hard telling how long it will take to get from California to out here in the sticks in NW Illinois. The town near were we live has a population of 600.

Thanks, Chad!

Mike
              Me too,, or is it me , 3 or 12, or 45 ? I have been ordering stuff for my Camaro & I did not recognized what I ordered till I read the USPS receipt.. Whoo Hoo !!!
              So. Central PA
              Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

Daphne and I filled boxes like mad people to get them all out, but we are human so if we messed something up let me know ASAP so that we can correct it. I think you should all be good though.
                No reason to be "mad"..........or mad people.........or mad cow........or :D :D :D :D
                Thanks Chad, looking forward to "boxes in the mail"........
                My favorite.. "Race car parts come in boxes" ;) :D ;D :o
                200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Got my USPS confirmation of shipment also.. Feels like Christmas in May.
                  Susan G
                  HRPT 95,96,97,98,99,2000,01,02,03,04,07,09,10,12,13
                  Long Hauler 98,99,01,02,04,07,09,10,12,13

Comment

• Re: Forum Freaks Designs & Pricing - SHIPPED !!!!

We send everything USPS Priority Mail, which they say takes 2-3 days, and in most cases it does. But sometimes they take a bit longer for rural routes and stuff. I figure worst case is Monday for delivery. We'll see.

Based on dropping off all the packages early yesterday, it should count as a day of the 2-3, but with the post office you never know, so this could be day one. If it is, then Thursday and Friday are still 2-3 days so most will have them by this weekend I imagine.

I hate to admit it, but the Tie Dye ones are pretty cool. Those that ordered them should be happy. I let the shirt guy choose the tie dye colors and they go really well with the logos. You will dig them.
                    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Got my confirm yesterday, thank you Chad.
                      Andrew
                      1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                      2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

My wife confirmed to me that she got notification yesterday that mine are on their way........thanks to the wifey for buying mine and thanks to you..........Daphne & Chad.........
                        That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

I hate to admit it, but the Tie Dye ones are pretty cool. Those that ordered them should be happy. I let the shirt guy choose the tie dye colors and they go really well with the logos. You will dig them.
                          Cool, I ordered one of these !!
                          ;D

Comment

My order came today, nice work guys, looks to be great quality! Love the forum freaks on the front of the shirt.
                            Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

Originally posted by bearphoto
                              My order came today, nice work guys, looks to be great quality! Love the forum freaks on the front of the shirt.
                              So where's the stinking picture Doug? ;D
                              I R Bob
                              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Thanks Chad!!
                                Jim & Maureen
                                There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                                HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X