Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Freaks Designs & Pricing - SHIPPED !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forum Freaks shirt designs and pricing!!!!!!!

Originally posted by BangShiftChad
    Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
    Originally posted by redragtop
    Originally posted by Solsticefun
    Do wash ???that don't sound manly to me. Just use more BO juice, or ride with the windows down. ;D
    By mid-day, I don't think extra juice is going to be enough even with the top down. No way is she going to let me try a second day
    C'mon guys, use your heads here. Toss into cooler with 1/2 melted ice and water from the night before, throw in a couple three beer cans for agitators, drive, shake, and then drip dry ! Voila - And a little Cold water All works better and cleans your cooler real nice too.
    Old travelling softball team trick.
    Remind me NOT to drink his beer. LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D
    OK new list needed.....Who's cooler/wash machine do we avoid drinking from???
    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

URGENT!!!!!
      I can't do the window flags unless we sell 50 of them or more. Is there any way we are going to sell 50 of them to you guys? I don't think so.
      You tell me.
      Chad, I don't want to be a stick in the mud, but the poll results speak for themselves ...
      Looks like we don't get flags.
      :-\

Shirts 44 (38.6%)
      FlexFit Hats 16 (14%)
      Window Flags 17 (14.9%)
      Decals/Die Cut Vinyl 37 (32.5%)
      Total Voters: 49

Comment

Okay good. That's what I thought too, but I wanted to ask. Shirts will be up on the site for sale by noon tomorrow at the latest. I'll put a post up with more details and instructions too.

Get your credit cards ready boys and girls!!!
        "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Will the hats be ready at the same time tomorrow ? I've got to keep my dome protected from the sun ya know

Comment

Okay good. That's what I thought too, but I wanted to ask. Shirts will be up on the site for sale by noon tomorrow at the latest. I'll put a post up with more details and instructions too.

Get your credit cards ready boys and girls!!!
            I'll post my CC number & the code :o so I get get my order in first :
            Oh Sure I'l be on the road & I found out I won't have internet access.
            No problem plenty of days to order before we hit the road
            So. Central PA
            Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
              Originally posted by redragtop
              Originally posted by Solsticefun
              Do wash ???that don't sound manly to me. Just use more BO juice, or ride with the windows down. ;D
              By mid-day, I don't think extra juice is going to be enough even with the top down. No way is she going to let me try a second day
              C'mon guys, use your heads here. Toss into cooler with 1/2 melted ice and water from the night before, throw in a couple three beer cans for agitators, drive, shake, and then drip dry ! Voila - And a little Cold water All works better and cleans your cooler real nice too.
              Old travelling softball team trick.
              Remind me NOT to drink his beer. LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D
              Those tricks were from my bachelor days - along with leaving my hockey equipment in the trunk to freeze between practices/games. Once they thawed out (as did everyone else's) the ol' locker room had a unique bouquet to say the least. Funny how wives put an end to that kind of behavior pronto.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Start Shopping boys and girls!!!!

Forum Freaks gear is for sale right now on the BangShift.com store.

We have Shirts, Sweatshirts, Hats, and Windshield banners available.

Shirts are listed a couple of times because XXXL and larger are separate and slightly more expensive.

The Windshield banners are available with or without Forum Freaks logos. We haven't finalized the FF design, but we'll make sure it's good. It will probably be a single Forum Freaks Logo at one end with BangShift.com as well. You'll be able to take the FF logo off and use it somewhere else on the car if you like as well.

ALL ORDERS MUST BE MADE BY MAY 1st to guarantee Power Tour delivery. ALL ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED MAY 17th via PRIORITY MAIL. Shipping is included on all items to the 48 states, except Windshield banners which will cost $2 for shipping if ordered without shirts or anything else. If you order shirts and stuff too, you'll get them shipped free with your other stuff.

Koozies are still an option, but so far we need to order 250 of them to make it cost effective. We're looking at other options and will let you know when they will be available to buy. I'm starting another thread as well so if you have questions, please put them there.

Thanks guys.

Chad
                "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Start Shopping boys and girls!!!!

Forum Freaks gear is for sale right now on the BangShift.com store.

We have Shirts, Sweatshirts, Hats, and Windshield banners available.

Shirts are listed a couple of times because XXXL and larger are separate and slightly more expensive.

The Windshield banners are available with or without Forum Freaks logos. We haven't finalized the FF design, but we'll make sure it's good. It will probably be a single Forum Freaks Logo at one end with BangShift.com as well. You'll be able to take the FF logo off and use it somewhere else on the car if you like as well.

ALL ORDERS MUST BE MADE BY MAY 1st to guarantee Power Tour delivery. ALL ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED MAY 17th via PRIORITY MAIL. Shipping is included on all items to the 48 states, except Windshield banners which will cost $2 for shipping if ordered without shirts or anything else. If you order shirts and stuff too, you'll get them shipped free with your other stuff.

Koozies are still an option, but so far we need to order 250 of them to make it cost effective. We're looking at other options and will let you know when they will be available to buy. I'm starting another thread as well so if you have questions, please put them there.

Thanks guys.

Chad
                  Chad, I ordered something from the site that wasn't forum freak related along with the freak stuff. Am I going to have to wait two months for that to ship also??? :'(
                  Donna
                  Williamston, MI
                  Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster

I'm thinking this "Shirt for the Day" scheme works out OK;

BLACK Saturday June 5 - Newton, IA, Iowa Speedway

GRAY Sunday June 6 - Springfield, IL, Downtown Springfield

RED Monday June 7 - DuQuoin, IL, DuQuoin State Fairgrounds

BLACK Tuesday June 8 - Bowling Green, KY, Warren County Airport

HAWAIIN / TIE-DYE Wednesday June 9 - Chattanooga, TN, Chattanooga State Community College

GRAY Thursday June 10 - Birmingham, AL, Regions Park Stadium

BLACK Friday June 11 - Mobile, AL, Downtown Mobile

RED Saturday June 12 - Mobile, AL, U.S.S. Alabama (Long Hauler Awards)

This gives us Tuesday or Wednesday night to do the wash, for those of us that only get one set.
                    OK, getting some for me and the wife ordered up.
                    Sorry, but I have to bail on the black shirt, but getting the red and grey.
                    I don't know about you guys, but a black shirt in the Iowa {hell, let alone Nebraska} June weather is a recipe for being doomed to swamp ass for the day if the sun is out and cranking.
                    Andrew
                    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Blame Matt (Pumkin), he is setting the "Shirt of the Day" schedule now ....
                      :D

Originally posted by Pumpkin
                      If everybody is cool with the schedule I put up it would be black for that day.

Proposed shirt color sched.

Sat. Newton, Ia. Tie-dye
                      Sun. Springfield, Il. Black
                      Mon. DuQuoin, Il. Gray
                      Tue. Bowling Green, Ky. Red
                      Wed. Chattanooga, Tn. Tie-dye
                      Thu. Birminghan, Al. Black
                      Fri. Mobile, Al. Gray
                      Sat. LH awards Red

Comment

Ah...LOL...I was going to say something...but you do the math:
                        Wife + white bangshift tank top + water =me going hell yeah ;D ;D
                        Andrew

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteman76
                          Ah...LOL...I was going to say something...but you do the math:
                          on behalf of me, and others who are doing the tour solo.....bless you, my friend....hope the tour goes smoothly for you and yours....rexx

Comment

Thanks man. 75 days to go...car going to paint. Still need to get a monster list of stuff done in such a short time.
                            Andrew

Comment

Chad question on shirt source. Is the source the same as the supplier of the carjunkietv/forum freaks shirts in 2008? I ask because the XL t-shirts fitted perfect; but some freaks have commented that XL would make it appear that I was wearing a ladies night shirt :o

As soon as you let me know I will place the order 8)
                              a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteman76
                                Oh hell yes Andrew ... way to go, great idea !!
                                You are now officially in charge of the wife / girlfriends Forum Freaks wet t-shirt contest ....
                                ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X