Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Freaks Designs & Pricing - SHIPPED !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forum Freaks shirt designs and pricing!!!!!!!

Originally posted by White Monster
    Originally posted by Eliteman76
    Wife + white bangshift tank top + water =me going hell yeah ;D ;D
    Oh hell yes Andrew ... way to go, great idea !!
    You are now officially in charge of the wife / girlfriends Forum Freaks wet t-shirt contest ....
    ;D
    Now we're talking!!!!! ;D
    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Hmm. Got myself in a pickle on this one:
      Quoting the wife:
      WTH????? I was not consulted on being involved in a wet t-shirt contest, so I demand a vote since we live in a democracy, even if it's a fake one.

I said, well, we all voted, and SOMEONE has to be in charge.
      I guess I'll just run the water hose.
      ;D
      Andrew
      1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
      2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Hmm. Got myself in a pickle on this one:
        Quoting the wife:
        WTH????? I was not consulted on being involved in a wet t-shirt contest, so I demand a vote since we live in a democracy, even if it's a fake one.

I said, well, we all voted, and SOMEONE has to be in charge.
        I guess I'll just run the water hose.
        ;D
        it's just like the Democratically controlled House of Representatives.......they can "deem" that the legislation is passed, without voting, so...the male power tourers "deem" it that the ladies wear a t-shirt, then get wet and then... :..rexx

Comment

Well, I'm thinking, pump in a little ice water myself...
          ;D ;D
          Chicken's DONE!
          Andrew

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Hey, isn't it a rule that when it gets wet, the headlights must be on !!
            ;D

Comment

It's a law that your headlights need to be on when it is raining and the car is getting wet, so I would say that aplies for wet t-shirts too. ;D
              It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

high beams preferred

Comment

Especially with cheap, thin, imported shirts.... :o

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                  1966 Plymouth Fury III
                  2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                  Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                  Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Boy, I was on the road with limited internet acess & tonight I take a look & did this thread go south ahahahaha
                    So. Central PA
                    Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

Yes. Somewhere a pirate ship sailed in, and I yelled ARRRR and threadjacked this topic with a wet T shirt discussion.
                      Sorry, my bad. Carry on, we are all wearing what color shirts on what day?
                      ;D
                      Andrew

Comment

Matt (Pumkin) set up the "Shirt Color of the Day" schedule as ....

HAWAIIN / TIE-DYE Saturday June 5 - Newton, IA, Iowa Speedway

BLACK Sunday June 6 - Springfield, IL, Downtown Springfield

GRAY Monday June 7 - DuQuoin, IL, DuQuoin State Fairgrounds

RED Tuesday June 8 - Bowling Green, KY, Warren County Airport

HAWAIIN / TIE-DYE Wednesday June 9 - Chattanooga, TN, Chattanooga State Community College

BLACK Thursday June 10 - Birmingham, AL, Regions Park Stadium

GRAY Friday June 11 - Mobile, AL, Downtown Mobile

RED Saturday June 12 - Mobile, AL, U.S.S. Alabama (Long Hauler Awards)

This gives everyone ample time to wash, for those of us that only get one set.

Comment

Oh no ;D I bought my t-shirts for the other schedule : hahaha

Just kidding, it did not matter, I have the hat for the other days....
                          So. Central PA

Comment

Yes. Somewhere a pirate ship sailed in, and I yelled ARRRR and threadjacked this topic with a wet T shirt discussion.
                            Sorry, my bad. Carry on, we are all wearing what color shirts on what day?
                            ;D
                            Hey it was really funny.... I did not have much access to the Internet while I was on the road, I was reading the thread and all of a sudden I'm thinking,, what thread is this... (old & beffuddled) let me back up here. OK I'm on the right thread, let me go back,, wait it is wet t-shirts again... ??? ahahahaha
                            So. Central PA

Comment

Don't forget to get your shirts ordered !!
                              Matt (Pumkin) set up the "Shirt Color of the Day" schedule as ....

Saturday June 5 - Newton, IA, Iowa Speedway HAWAIIN / TIE-DYE
                              Sunday June 6 - Springfield, IL, Downtown BLACK
                              Monday June 7 - DuQuoin, IL, State Fairgrounds GRAY
                              Tuesday June 8 - Bowling Green, KY, Warren County Airport RED
                              Wednesday June 9 - Chattanooga, TN, State Community College HAWAIIN / TIE-DYE
                              Thursday June 10 - Birmingham, AL, Regions Park Stadium BLACK
                              Friday June 11 - Mobile, AL, Downtown GRAY
                              Saturday June 12 - Mobile, AL, U.S.S. Alabama (Long Hauler Awards) RED

This gives everyone ample time to wash, for those of us that only get one set.

Comment

WHEW...... the same list with out spaces.. ;D. Thought I have to do another T-shirt buy :

Shipment is on it's way !!!!
                                So. Central PA

Comment

Working...
                                X