Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Freaks Designs & Pricing - SHIPPED !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forum Freaks shirt designs and pricing!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Vsolo
    WHEW...... the same list with out spaces..
    ... and the colors are at the end of each line !!
    ;D

Comment

Just ordered my shirts.
      Susan G
      HRPT 95,96,97,98,99,2000,01,02,03,04,07,09,10,12,13
      Long Hauler 98,99,01,02,04,07,09,10,12,13

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
        WHEW...... the same list with out spaces..
        ... and the colors are at the end of each line !!
        ;D
        A double plus, This wardrobe thing seems to be the most difficult part of this upcoming trip :, altho you can count the days on one hand & still have a thumb left :P, it is getting easier all the time.
        Good thing the beer part is easy ;D
        So. Central PA
        Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

Wardrobe being the hardest thing??? ??? :o
          Try getting your car to paint...like this weekend...and getting it back together in time for PT.
          ;D
          Andrew
          1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
          2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteman76
            Try getting your car to paint...like this weekend...and getting it back together in time for PT.
            ;D
            I know, I'm really joking here, my car is suppose to be painted at the end of this month for the power tour. I feel your pain, that is why I am "worried" about the wardrobe :, take my mind off the wait for the painting (some how that last statement did not come out right )
            I can't look at the countdown at all :o
            So. Central PA

Comment

OK I'm in...hope the temps aren't too high that week. Now I have to shop for Hawaiian shirts
              a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

;D
                I know, I'm really joking here, my car is suppose to be painted at the end of this month for the power tour. I feel your pain, that is why I am "worried" about the wardrobe :, take my mind off the wait for the painting (some how that last statement did not come out right )
                I can't look at the countdown at all :o
                I got the same pain.... there are 8 weekend left to finish the final body work and paint the car, then I will spray it in my outdoor shop!

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                1966 Plymouth Fury III
                2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Yay, I got my shirts today. There is a disclaimer in this post :P

I jest, no shirts here, move along.
                  "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Don't you be jesting about something like this !!
                    :D

Comment

I'm not in yet,I haven't found time to figure it out yet..I do have a tie died shirt,and now I need to find out what day is what....I'm so confussed... ??? ???
                      I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Play some grateful dead drop some LSD, and ANY day is good for a tie die shirt.
                        Andrew

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

so I demand a vote since we live in a democracy, even if it's a fake one.
                          actually we live in a representative republic with some democratically elected officials(even that is suspect with the electoral college). in a true democracy 51% would rule outright.........i'm just saying
                          Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd

so I demand a vote since we live in a democracy, even if it's a fake one.
                            actually we live in a representative republic with some democratically elected officials(even that is suspect with the electoral college). in a true democracy 51% would rule outright.........i'm just saying
                            My wife tossed that one out...I forget what comic coined that one, thinking it was Carlin.
                            Anyways, Don't wanna go there. One of the BS forum gold rules. No polio-tics.
                            Nada. None. Nein. Nyet.
                            ;D
                            Andrew

Comment

Political facts are not controversial, so reiterating that we live in a representative republic will not get you into trouble.
                              I find it very interesting that one of the most common misconceptions is that America is a democracy.
                              ;)

Comment

SoooOOoOoOo when will the T-shirts ship ?
                                So. Central PA

Comment

Working...
                                X