Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Freaks Designs & Pricing - SHIPPED !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Freaks Designs & Pricing - SHIPPED !!!!

Hey all. Sorry for the delays but we have a Forum Freaks shirt design I think you'll all love. It's below.

Pre-Power Tour Pricing will be as follows.

-Shirts (Red, Black, or Grey) will be $15 each shipped to your door. $2 extra for XXXL

-Tie Dye Shirts are $20 each shipped to your door. $2 extra for XXXL

-Sweatshirts are $30 each in Grey, Red, or Black shipped to your door. $4 extra for XXXL

-Hats are $15 each and are FlexFit. They will be available in Red or Black and feature the Forum Freaks logo on the front and BangShift.com on the back.

-Window flags are $13 each but we'd need to sell 50 of them minimum.

-I'm working on koozies too. I'll get prices on them soon. They'll be cheap.

-Windshield banners- Do you want them to say BangShift.com only, or also have Forum Freaks on them? The cost will be dependent on this.

Shirts will be ordered through the BangShift.com store using paypal. I will have them up on the store and ready to order next tuesday, so decide what you want and be ready to spend your money!!!

Here is the shirt and sweatshirt design. The side with the Forum Freaks Logo is the front of the shirt.

"A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Re: Forum Freaks shirt designs and pricing!!!!!!!

LOOVE IT

I won't be on power tour - but I'd still like to add some of this stuff to my collection.

As for the windshield banners - I say BANGSHIFT.COM needs to be the prominant display front and center -
    forum freaks could be in a smaller font off to the sides?
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

i've never used "paypal" before. can you use a credit card?
      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Way to go guy's that design ROCKS !!!
        ;D

OK Freaks, what are we gonna do with regard to color coordinating for days ?
        Wednesday is Hawaiian / Tie-dye day, so do we can do a Red, Black and Grey for the other days with Red for the Long Haul picture on Saturday.

What do you think ?
        ???

Comment

I'm in but will probably get one color, I'd go for a flag also.

Comment

Originally posted by cobra
            When you go into the store and purchase your stuff, it will be paypal that does the billing, but yes you just use your credit card. Very simple, and you won't need to do anything on your end weird. Super simple online secure payment.

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad
              Originally posted by cobra
              When you go into the store and purchase your stuff, it will be paypal that does the billing, but yes you just use your credit card. Very simple, and you won't need to do anything on your end weird. Super simple online secure payment.
              Cool - I had the same questions as Cobra -
              I'm on for a black and a red tee at least.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Once they are up on the store, I'll make the announcement as well as the cutoff day for ordering, and then you guys can go hot. Order as much or as little as you like and we'll go from there.

Thanks guys.

Chad

Comment

Great stuff.
                  Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351
                    As for the windshield banners - I say BANGSHIFT.COM needs to be the prominant display front and center -
                    I'm with John on this.

Originally posted by White Monster
                    Wednesday is Hawaiian / Tie-dye day, so do we can do a Red, Black and Grey for the other days with Red for the Long Haul picture on Saturday.

What do you think ?
                    ???
                    In order for that to work, we'd have to start off Sat wearing the tie-dye, then black or gray on either Sun. or Mon. and red on Tue. to wind up with all of us in red at the LH ceremony. I think :D. Sounds good to me Steve.

"Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Way to go guy's that design ROCKS !!!
                      ;D

What do you think ?
                      ???
                      I think it is strange that grown men on a car forum are color coordinting clothing items.

Comment

Originally posted by 116ciHemi
                        I think it is strange that grown men on a car forum are color coordinating clothing items.
                        So says a punk who has never gone on a Power Tour !!
                        ;D

Walt, actually, what we usually do is all wear the same color shirt on a given day, so we can display camaraderie and provide identity for the website and the Forum Freaks and identify each other, so we can walk up and say howdy.
                        ;)

Comment

I'm in, windshield banners would be cool to have forum freaks included with the BS logo. Don't forget the Koozies!!
                          200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                          Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Steve,I like the punk thing, and won't we have a windshield sticker from the Power Tour on already??? ???
                            I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by 116ciHemi
                              I think it is strange that grown men on a car forum are color coordinating clothing items.
                              So says a punk who has never gone on a Power Tour !!
                              ;D

Walt, actually, what we usually do is all wear the same color shirt on a given day, so we can display camaraderie and provide identity for the website and the Forum Freaks and identify each other, so we can walk up and say howdy.
                              ;)
                              Someday I will go to power tour. But I still think that it is strange. ;D
                              (says the punk who wears a hawaiian shirt every friday)

Comment

Working...
                              X