Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Freaks Designs & Pricing - SHIPPED !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Forum Freaks shirt designs and pricing!!!!!!!

I tried to order my shirts tonight (nothing like waiting till the last minute) and I'm having issues. It says it can not validate my card. I guess my wife had the bank lock my debit card before she left to go on her cruise!! :o No, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but she will be in a port on wednesday so I'll have to talk to her about it then. If not I guess I'll just get me some colored t-shirts for those days and get some sharpies and write on the shirts. ;D

Comment

My wife ordered mine a while ago....got 2......nothing like waiting for the Power Tour........I might start customizing my mower now..... ;D
      That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Originally posted by 383S-10
        My wife ordered mine a while ago....got 2......nothing like waiting for the Power Tour........I might start customizing my mower now..... ;D
        Pinstripes would look cool -
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopZ28
          I tried to order my shirts tonight (nothing like waiting till the last minute) and I'm having issues. It says it can not validate my card. I guess my wife had the bank lock my debit card before she left to go on her cruise!! :o No, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but she will be in a port on wednesday so I'll have to talk to her about it then. If not I guess I'll just get me some colored t-shirts for those days and get some sharpies and write on the shirts. ;D
          i had similar issues with my credit card. must be the site. PM Chad and see if he can help.
          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Remember ...
            All orders must be made by MAY 1st to guarantee Power Tour delivery.
            Items will be shipped May 17th via USPS Priority Mail.

Originally posted by BangShiftChad

Start Shopping boys and girls!!!!

Forum Freaks gear is for sale right now on the BangShift.com store.
            Click on Forum Freaks in the categories on the right side and you'll see everything there is available for you Freaky Deaky Freaks.

We have Shirts, Sweatshirts, Hats, and Windshield banners available.
            Shirts are listed by size range, because XXXL and larger are slightly more expensive.
            The Tie-Dye shirts are also separate and slightly more expensive.

HATS:
            SIZE HAT SIZE HEAD MEASUREMENT
            Small/Medium 6-3/4 to 7-1/8 21 to 22-1/4"
            Large/XL 7-1/4 to 7-5/8 22-3/8" to 23-5/8"

The Windshield banners are available with or without Forum Freaks logos.

Shipping is included on all items to the 48 states, except Windshield banners which will cost $2 for shipping if ordered without shirts or anything else. If you order shirts and stuff too, you'll get them shipped free with your other stuff.

ALL ORDERS MUST BE MADE BY MAY 1st to guarantee Power Tour delivery.
            ALL ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED MAY 17th via PRIORITY MAIL.

Thanks guys.
            Chad

Comment

Originally posted by cobra
              Originally posted by DropTopZ28
              i had similar issues with my credit card. must be the site. PM Chad and see if he can help.
              Thanks. I'm going to try again and if it does not work I'll try another card. If that don't work then I'll PM Chad. Chad's a busy man. I don't want to bother him unless I can't figure it out.

Comment

Ok, I got my shirts(and a hat) ordered. I ended up having to use a different card and it went right thru. ;D

Comment

UPDATE:

Originally posted by BangShiftChad
                  We have extended the pre-order period, and will be taking orders through Sunday May 2nd, at Midnight Pacific Time, so get your orders in now if you haven't ordered your Forum Freaks shirts, hats, or window banners.

Here is the link....http://bangshiftcom.bigcartel.com/category/forum-freaks

The order will be going to the printer on Monday the 3rd! It's almost time for road trip fun!

Comment

I will now be smartly dressed, got my order in under the wire. :
                    Living the dream!

Comment

WARNING:

LAST DAY TODAY !!

Get your Forum Freak T-shirts, banners and paraphernalia for 2010 Power Tour ordered !!!

;)

Comment

Was at a swap meet this weekend and found a guy selling hawaiian shirts out there for $5. I got me one. You just never know what your gonna find at these swap meets.

Oh yeah, I ordered a couple of those smaller bangshift decals with my shirts and hat and it still charged me the $1.50 shipping even with the other items. No big deal, just letting you know incase there is something wrong with your shipping cost program( or whatever ya use).

Comment

Whats the chance of bringing some shirts to the venue Chad? last minute sign up and all that?
                          Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Chad
                            I second that - will you be bringing any shirts on the PT that I could purchase.
                            Missed the May 1 deadline ?????

Comment

Found some nice (Flea market)Hawaiian Shirts for Jesse and i for Wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150
                                Found some nice (Flea market)Hawaiian Shirts for Jesse and i for Wednesday
                                Fleas no longer shop Jersey...damn, pretty tough neighborhood, the *garden state*

But there is more......are your Flea market Hawaiian Shirts 100% cotton? cstmwgn has standards!
                                a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Working...
                                X