Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Freaks Designs & Pricing - SHIPPED !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Forum Freaks shirt designs and pricing!!!!!!!

Originally posted by fine59
    Whats the chance of bringing some shirts to the venue Chad? last minute sign up and all that?
    Originally posted by 60scarguy
    I second that - will you be bringing any shirts on the PT that I could purchase.
    Missed the May 1 deadline ?????
    Apparently, Chad will only have a very few spare Forum Freak shirts - first come first serve.

But, you still have time to order the regular BANGshift shirts and receive them in time for Power Tour though.
    That will still attract the Forum Freaks into coming up and saying "Howdy" !!!
    ;D

Comment

Hey all,

I will actually have a few extra FF shirts with me at Power Tour. I ordered a few in case people missed the deadline. (Clearly, I know you guys. LOL)

So, bring cash and you will be able to get some there. I didn't order 20 extras or anything, just a few, but there will be some available.

I'm going to be announcing a time and place for us all to get together on day one, so I can pass out cards and decals to all of you guys too, plus make some other announcements that you will enjoy. There are going to be a couple of FF specific things going on and some perks for you guys too, thanks to the guys at Ridetech. I'll keep you posted later as we finalize everything.
      "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Good deal Chad, thanks Ridetech. Waiting with bated beer breath.
        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Chad,Please make any announcements before June 1st,us left coasters need the extra time..Thank you so much...It was good seeing you in Del Mar on the Autocross....Rett
          I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad
            so I can pass out cards beer?
            I don't drink, but I am pretty sure beer was in there some where, right?
            I will have a big ass bottle of Baccardi classic Mojito with us for at least one stop. Someone bring a blender.
            Andrew
            1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
            2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

You know in the back of my mind I KNEW there was something I forgot to order. Here I am today looking for a link to order and I find out today is the SHIP date, not the order deadline.

Oh well, back to the garage to change the TCC solenoid in my new swapped in trans. Test drive last night didn't go well at all....
              GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

Thanks Chad. I do need a 2X for the hubby didn't know he was gonna tag along, hehe.
                Susan G
                HRPT 95,96,97,98,99,2000,01,02,03,04,07,09,10,12,13
                Long Hauler 98,99,01,02,04,07,09,10,12,13

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad
                  Hey all,

I will actually have a few extra FF shirts with me at Power Tour. I ordered a few in case people missed the deadline. (Clearly, I know you guys. LOL)

So, bring cash and you will be able to get some there. I didn't order 20 extras or anything, just a few, but there will be some available.

I'm going to be announcing a time and place for us all to get together on day one, so I can pass out cards and decals to all of you guys too, plus make some other announcements that you will enjoy. There are going to be a couple of FF specific things going on and some perks for you guys too, thanks to the guys at Ridetech. I'll keep you posted later as we finalize everything.

Save a couple size L for us!! We didn't see the order info until it was too late!
                  Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                  Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Bring a bunch of BS stickers too please -
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Well, all the Forum Freak stuff should have shipped out yesterday !!

I wonder who will be the first this year to receive their BANGshift goodies package ??
                      Let's see who is first to post up a photo .....

;D

Comment

do i win also if you get ours and post first? ;D
                        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Chad, I need one Large shirt. Some dumb a** forgot to order one before May 1st. Oh wait a minute, that's me!! ;)
                          Jim & Maureen
                          There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                          HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Two Things!!!

The US Post Office now has all your stuff, and you guys should be receiving it between Thursday and Saturday depending on where you live.

For those of you that didn't order your Forum Freaks shirts in time, please email me at [email protected] and tell me what you want IF YOU WANT IT SHIPPED NOW.

I will be bringing stuff with me, but if you order your stuff today or tomorrow I will send it out this week if you want it shipped. If not, I will have all the extras we ordered with me on tour, plus cards and goodies for you guys.

Comment

• Forum Freaks Stuff has shipped!!!!

All the Forum Freaks stuff has shipped except MoparJim's! MoparJim, reply to my email about your address.

For everyone else, the FF stuff should be arriving at your doors later this week. It's all been sent Priority Mail through the Post Office, which is supposed to take 2-3 days for most people. So, I'm figuring just about all of you should have your stuff by Saturday, some early next week because you live in the middle of nowhere.

IF YOUR ORDER IS NOT CORRECT!!!!!! Please let me know asap. Daphne and I filled boxes like mad people to get them all out, but we are human so if we messed something up let me know ASAP so that we can correct it. I think you should all be good though.

We have more cool FF announcements to make over the next few days so stay tuned!

Post up here as soon as you get your stuff, the first person to receive their goods obviously has bragging rights. Unfortunately for most of you, there are at least three guys out here that are within a 2 hour drive of BangShift West HQ that will get there's really fast.

Comment

This ship notification is being sent to you by the U.S. Postal Service? at the request of CHAD REYNOLDS. Thanks Chad... Hey guys.... It really is in the mail.... LOL ;D

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                                1966 Plymouth Fury III
                                2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                                Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                                Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X