Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Freaks Designs & Pricing - SHIPPED !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Forum Freaks Designs & Pricing - SHIPPED !!!!

Mine arrived today. Nice looking, thanks Chad.

Comment

Got mine this morning. Thanks Chad.

Mike

Comment

Same here Chad. Thanks.
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Got mine yesterday, love the hoody. Thanks Daphne and Chad ;).
          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Met the mail lady on the way out of the door today. My son Carl and I were on our way out to attend a ADRL drag event at Virginia Motorsports Park. A quick change and we were out debuting our latest threads. ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
            Living the dream!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbuds1
              Met the mail lady on the way out of the door today. My son Carl and I were on our way out to attend a ADRL drag event at Virginia Motorsports Park. A quick change and we were out debuting our latest threads. ;D
              So what day is it ? <grin> your wearing the Wednesday shirt or was that the Saturday shirt & you son is wear the Sunday or the Thursday shirt. ??? ??? hahahaha
              Are you allowed to wear a shirt on a different day ? (Just KIDDING) remember there are no rules to BS shirts.
              I have to do something to take my mind off all the stuff going on on my car before we leave.
              So. Central PA
              Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

• Re: Forum Freaks Designs &amp; Pricing - SHIPPED !!!!

Originally posted by Bigbuds1

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                Now there is a well dressed Team.......

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                1966 Plymouth Fury III
                2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

I'm glad everyone is happy. I wore my FF Hoody this weekend too, and got lots of comments. Daphne and I are excited about PT, and I leave home this weekend for the Midwest Muscle Car Challenge put on by Ridetech. I'm staying in Indiana at Ridetech until we leave for PT. Daphne is coming in on Friday to Indy and I'll pick her up on the way to the Tour.

It's going to be fun!
                  "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Can somebody tell me what color shirts we are supposed to wear each day? I can't remember or find the thread. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by hemiwoman
                      Can somebody tell me what color shirts we are supposed to wear each day? I can't remember or find the thread. Thanks
                      Sure.
                      Matt (Pumkin) set up the "Shirt Color of the Day" schedule as ....

Saturday June 5 - Newton, IA, Iowa Speedway HAWAIIN / TIE-DYE
                      Sunday June 6 - Springfield, IL, Downtown BLACK
                      Monday June 7 - DuQuoin, IL, State Fairgrounds GRAY
                      Tuesday June 8 - Bowling Green, KY, Warren County Airport RED
                      Wednesday June 9 - Chattanooga, TN, State Community College HAWAIIN / TIE-DYE
                      Thursday June 10 - Birmingham, AL, Regions Park Stadium BLACK
                      Friday June 11 - Mobile, AL, Downtown GRAY
                      Saturday June 12 - Mobile, AL, U.S.S. Alabama (Long Hauler Awards) RED

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
                        Originally posted by hemiwoman
                        Sure.
                        Matt (Pumkin) set up the "Shirt Color of the Day" schedule as ....

Saturday June 5 - Newton, IA, Iowa Speedway HAWAIIN / TIE-DYE
                        Sunday June 6 - Springfield, IL, Downtown BLACK
                        Monday June 7 - DuQuoin, IL, State Fairgrounds GRAY
                        Tuesday June 8 - Bowling Green, KY, Warren County Airport RED
                        Wednesday June 9 - Chattanooga, TN, State Community College HAWAIIN / TIE-DYE
                        Thursday June 10 - Birmingham, AL, Regions Park Stadium BLACK
                        Friday June 11 - Mobile, AL, Downtown GRAY
                        Saturday June 12 - Mobile, AL, U.S.S. Alabama (Long Hauler Awards) RED

Thanks, Steve.

Bobbi

Comment

Alas, I may be wearing my red shirt a bit early, but we will be there.

Wife digs her tank top!
                          I sware when I see here in it, I see this:
                          ;D ;D
                          BANGSHIFT

Andrew
                          1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                          2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Arrived today!
                            Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Got my shirt and stickers today. Thanks Chad, see you soon!!
                              Jim & Maureen
                              There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                              HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Chad,
                                Excellent shirts! got my two... So I guess I'll have to hide except for "red" and "black" days... lol Ahhh the fun of conformity...NOT! :P
                                -Mick
                                HRPT Long Haul '09,'10', '12, '13,'14,'15
                                "if you can still see your face in the finish, you have not sanded enough"

Comment

Working...
                                X