Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks Like I Won't be Taking the '63 Nova on Power Tour !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks Like I Won't be Taking the '63 Nova on Power Tour !!!

Well, I finally did it ... found my dream car, made an offer and it was accepted.
    Anybody want a 1963 Chevy II Nova SS ?
    ;D

1965 Corvette "Sting Ray" Roadster Convertible
    Goldwood Yellow exterior with a very straight body and is in very original condition, the original chrome bumpers are also in good condition, not showing any rust or dings, as are the original chrome exterior door handles. The taillights show normal cracking from age and the wheels wear a set of original hubcaps in fair condition.

Black interior, Black convertible top and the interior is just as original as the outside, with original seat covers, door panels, carpet, gauges, seatbelts, center console, and steering wheel.

A 240hp 350ci GM crate engine (original numbers matching 250hp 327ci engine also included), number matching 4 speed manual transmission with a Hurst shifter. The engine compartment has been extensively detailed, and features an Edelbrock Performer aluminum intake. A Weber carburetor currently delivers the fuel for this vehicle.

Factory features also include 4-wheel disc brakes, power steering and power antenna. The frame is solid, and has been nicely detailed. Drive as-is, or restore to show quality, this car has plenty of eye appeal and is guaranteed to turn heads !

Re: Looks Like I Won't be Taking the '63 Nova on Power Tour !!!

Sooooo - are we going to be seeing you on PowerTour this year (after all)?

Comment

I love it! Do we get to see what it will do in the Mile? ;D

Originally posted by White Monster

;D
      Yes! When you want me to pick it up? .......oh you are going to want money I bet I don't have enough......
      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
      1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
      ​​​​​​

Comment

At least Birmingham and Mobile, if not Bowling Green and Chattanooga ....
        ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Russell

;D
          Yes! When you want me to pick it up? .......oh you are going to want money I bet I don't have enough......
          Yep, we can see what it will do in the mile on Power Tour, but not at Maxton.
          ... and I'll tell you what, if they let me have the Vette without paying any money, you get the Nova, how's that ?
          :D

Comment

Originally posted by Russell

;D
            Yep, we can see what it will do in the mile on Power Tour, but not at Maxton.
            ... and I'll tell you what, if they let me have the Vette without paying any money, you get the Nova, how's that ?
            :D
            Sounds great I would say my chances are only sightly worse than winning the lotto!
            http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
            1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
            ​​​​​​

Comment

Excellent job Steve, love the vette but don't forget your sunscreen when cruising "topless".
              Hopefully you can make a bunch of tour stops if not all of them.....

Are you going to post the NOVA in the for sale section ?
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Wow, the quinnessiantial American Classic. Looks great!
                Powertour off/on since 2002
                sigpic

Comment

Nice. My favorite Corvette body style by far :D

Comment

Sweet ride Steve!!!!!
                    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
                      Are you going to post the NOVA in the for sale section ?
                      Phil, I will ... but Jimmy, the crew chief of the Robinson Racing Team that I work with gets first dibs.
                      He's looking for a new project and has had a '63 Chevy II before, so he will get the first crack.
                      Otherwise, I'll list it on the Cars For Sale board for fellow BangShifters next.
                      Then on to CraigsList and FeeBay ...
                      ;)

Comment

Steve, very nice!
                        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Being a Moderator must pay well! :D
                          Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Sweet ride Steve, I wish you would make it to Springfield so I could see it, but if not it gives me something to look forward to for next years tour.
                            It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Congrats on the new car Steve!
                              Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Working...
                              X