Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks Like I Won't be Taking the '63 Nova on Power Tour !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looks Like I Won't be Taking the '63 Nova on Power Tour !!!

Originally posted by White Monster
    Originally posted by Pumpkin
    Steve, when do you take possesion of the car? According to http://www.buyavette.net/quality%20corvettes.php it's still for sale.
    Matt, the moo-la has exchanged hands and it is a done deal.
    Glad to hear it Steve, when I saw it still for sale I thought the worst. Looking forward to seeing it. How about a ride, I promise not to spill a beer or smoke? ;)
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
      Steve, when do you take possesion of the car? According to http://www.buyavette.net/quality%20corvettes.php it's still for sale.
      Matt, the moo-la has exchanged hands and it is a done deal.
      Glad to hear it Steve, when I saw it still for sale I thought the worst. Looking forward to seeing it. How about a ride, I promise not to spill a beer or smoke? ;)
      Something better be smoking or it won't be much of a ride :o

Comment

Yeah, out of the tires, not out of the wires........ ;D
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopZ28
          my dad used to have a 63 vette back in 69-70. i was 2 at the time and it was our only car. back then when we would go some where i would ride in my moms lap. this was WAY before carseats and the laws they have today. well the sad story is my mom had my brother and they sold the car because you can't fit 4 people in those cars very comfortably. but that was just one of many old muscle cars my dad had that he either sold or wrecked.
          And everyone has hated your little brother from then on too right ? Trade him in for getting the Corvette back I say !~!!!!

George - you're right - it's neat to see all different types of cars which then instantly put me back in a time warp remembering who owned one like that back when and so on and so forth. Visual thought stimulation mehanica.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
          X