No announcement yet.

Forum Freaks Gear is FOR SALE NOW!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forum Freaks Gear is FOR SALE NOW!!!!!

Originally posted by White Monster
    Originally posted by Pumpkin
    I do. In 08 we had a repeating color scheme, Orange, gray, red and yellow. Wash and repeat. To replicate this, we as long haulers need to start off in tie-dye on the Saturday and wind up in tie-dye on Wednesday and follow the same cycle to wind up in red on the LH pic on the following Saturday.
    Cool deal Matt, you can set the shirt schedule, just make sure everyone knows what it is and agrees.
    ;)

Okay, here's my thoughts on the shirt schedule. In order for us to be wearing tie-dye on Wed, and red on Sat, we need to start off on Sat with tie-dye and be in red on Tue. The other days I'm thinking black then gray, because the further south we go the hotter it's going to get.

What does everybody think of tie-dye (Sat), black (Sun), gray (Mon), and red (Tue) then repeat?
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
      I do. In 08 we had a repeating color scheme, Orange, gray, red and yellow. Wash and repeat. To replicate this, we as long haulers need to start off in tie-dye on the Saturday and wind up in tie-dye on Wednesday and follow the same cycle to wind up in red on the LH pic on the following Saturday.
      Cool deal Matt, you can set the shirt schedule, just make sure everyone knows what it is and agrees.
      ;)

Okay, here's my thoughts on the shirt schedule. In order for us to be wearing tie-dye on Wed, and red on Sat, we need to start off on Sat with tie-dye and be in red on Tue. The other days I'm thinking black then gray, because the further south we go the hotter it's going to get.

What does everybody think of tie-dye (Sat), black (Sun), gray (Mon), and red (Tue) then repeat?
      I think that I gave up 1/2 of my net worth to no longer have someone tell me what to wear :o

With that said - I will be in Hawaiian shirts each and every day :-*

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr
        Red, Bob.
        Red makes me look fat! Oh wait.................... ;D
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I bought a red t-shirt mostly for picture day. Grey doesn't match my khaki shorts and black is way too hot for my liking. I did buy a red hat because the top of my dome has very little natural "shade" and I need to keep the sun off of it somehow.

I too will wear hawaiian shirts on many occasions. Not because I'm a fashion guru or a trendsetter, because I'm 30 pounds heavier than I should be and fat boys sweat. I figure most of you will recognize me by the car anyway. I'll bet it's the only one like it on the tour.

Dean

Comment

Ok, I ordered my red shirt.
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

and some of you freaks are concerned about me showing up in a grass skirt....I thought I was reading the sorority house thread :
              a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

I need to know what color you all are wearing in Springfield, so I can buy that color. I plan on being in Springfield on Sun.
                It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Solsticefun
                  I need to know what color you all are wearing in Springfield, so I can buy that color. I plan on being in Springfield on Sun.
                  Jim, if everybody is cool with the schedule I put up it would be black for that day.

Proposed shirt color sched.

Sat. Newton, Ia. Tie-dye
                  Sun. Springfield, Il. Black
                  Mon. DuQuoin, Il. Gray
                  Tue. Bowling Green, Ky. Red
                  Wed. Chattanooga, Tn. Tie-dye
                  Thu. Birminghan, Al. Black
                  Fri. Mobile, Al. Gray
                  Sat. LH awards Red
                  "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Thanks Matt, black it is. ;D
                    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Working...
                    X