Californian's on the PT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Californian's on the PT

Anyone from California going on the PT besides Leon? Although I am passing on the tour this year, I am chomping at the bit to change my mind and come along. It was a blast for sure, just so damn far to go which is why the western scenic tour is happening this year.
    Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Re: Californian's on the PT

Doug, just break down & go. You know you had too much fun to stay away. I just hope I will have enough $$ to cover entire tour. Unemployment sux.
    Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Why aren't you going? Lack of vacation time or lack of money?

I thought about going just as a co-pilot because of the lack of funds, but I don't think anybody could handle me for 7+ days. :P
      2006 HRPT LH
      2007 HRPT LH
      2011 Valdosta Stop

Comment

denise you need to line up mulitple cars to ride share with that way no one person will have to "handle ya" for a whole week. if i actually get to bring my 47 ford we'll put up with ya for a couple of days. ;D you probably wouldn't want to ride in the back of the camaro, but if ya do.

Comment

Denise, I could get you to Little Rock .
          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Hi Denise, really, this year I dont have a passenger and cant afford the expense by myself along with doing the Western Scenic Tour twice (the first time because I have to run the route first).

So, if you want to pair up, shoot me a pm. I can handle anybody for a short term event.

Comment

bump

Comment

If I go on tour this year, I don't think I'll have a home to come back to. j/k lol. I already feel guilty about leaving him behind for two years in a row to take care of the kids, the house, and all the pets. Last year, he was ill while I was gone for two weeks and was battling ulcerative colitis which was undiagnosed at the time.He never said a word about it while I was gone. He is so good to me and I just can't do it again.
                2006 HRPT LH
                2007 HRPT LH
                2011 Valdosta Stop

Comment

Denise you got to take care of the home front first. As they say, business first, then pleasure. Thats not what I say but someone apparently says that. You can still meet me in Vegas for a few days as I scout for the western scenic tour! Could use some help on that.

Comment

I would love to help but it has to be from my computer. lol. The only thing I ask in return are pictures of what I am missing. Sometimes I wish I was already retired. ;D
                    2006 HRPT LH
                    2007 HRPT LH
                    2011 Valdosta Stop

Comment

Working...
                    X