1st day of spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st day of spring

I don't know about you freaks but I am ready for some warmer,dryer weather.

Re: 1st day of spring

also my sons birthday
    Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

1st day of spring? Not here in Tulsa OK snowing, in the 30s! YUCK! Yesterday it was 70 degrees and beautiful! Only in Okla. can this happen! Come on June!

Comment

I'm with you Scott, I am very tired of this cold rainy and snowy weather. Come on Spring.
        It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Spring has sprung
          The grass has riz
          I wonder where the birdies is?

Comment

24 degrees here today when it has been around 60 for the last week. At least the snow has melted and the streets are reasonably clean.

Comment

in the 70's here and we're headed for the Mexican Riviera tomorrow with a bunch of kids on spring break!

Comment

We're on the Colorado weather roller coaster...35 today, yesterday 26 and snow all day. Didn't end up with much only a couple of inches on the grass, roads are clear. 60 by Monday! :P

Linda 8)

Comment

69 and sunny here in N Ga. Just got back from exercising the Pumpkin for about three hours, might need new tires before PT ;).
                  "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

The L is still sleeping at Grandma's. It was sunny here today but kind of cold. At least no snow.
                    I R Bob
                    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by Leon
                      in the 70's here and we're headed for the Mexican Riviera tomorrow with a bunch of kids on spring break!
                      What kind of planning was that Leon?
                      Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

;D ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin
                          69 and sunny here in N Ga. Just got back from exercising the Pumpkin for about three hours, might need new tires before PT ;).
                          I'll help you break in those new tires Matt! ;) ;D :-*

Linda 8)

Comment

70 degrees here in NW Arkansas Friday. Saturday the high was 44. It is currently 30'ish with a smooth 12 inches of snow on everything ! Typical Arkansas weather... if you don't like the current conditions, wait 15 minutes and it will change.

Dean

Comment

It's come and gone !!!

The official date of the first day of spring was Saturday, March 20 (in the Northern Hemisphere - Vernal Equinox).
                              In general, the four seasons correspond to the relative position of the sun to the earth. Meteorological determination of spring is calculated according to when the sun passes through the equatorial plane. When going from winter to spring, the sun is moving north; as soon as the sun crosses the equator, we call it spring.

Who got their ride out for some fun and even better, who had the top down ?
                              ;D

Comment

Working...
                              X