1st day of spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1st day of spring

Shoot, I had to dig the DD out and barely got out of the driveway..........
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster

Who got their ride out for some fun and even better, who had the top down ?
      ;D
      Me! ;D I had the drop top Impala and the Corvair out on Saturday. Drove the van to the local burger joint today too. They were all dirty but no need to wash them. Yellow pollen starts up next week.
      Non-denominational car nut.
      Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
      Do you go all the way?

Comment

Originally posted by maromoma
        1st day of spring? Not here in Tulsa OK snowing, in the 30s! YUCK! Yesterday it was 70 degrees and beautiful! Only in Okla. can this happen! Come on June!
        it was 75 on friday. went riding with the top down. yesterday it was 35 and snowing. today it was 45 and my kids were trying to tell me it was the first day of spring( i don't keep up with current events ;D). i told them it was still winter.

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
          It's come and gone !!!Who got their ride out for some fun and even better, who had the top down ?
          ;D
          Me - and I know I am quite fortunate...plus Corsa sound is the next best thing to 'cut outs' as there was a l'il disturbing the peace ;D
          a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

it has been in the 70's for over a week here in vegas yesterday went out and tested the race car for next weekends race
            the car is rock solid now i got to be ready for 420 miles of a kidney beating in the nevada desert ;D

Comment

I spent the weekend with the garage door shut and heat cranked so I could block sand the GTS.

I opened up the door this afternoon after it managed to get in the mid 40's?.
              Andrew
              1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
              2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Warm and sunny all weekend. Rain and snow today. Go figure. Must be all the global warming.

Comment

Rainy and cold here. Spring must be hiding. ???
                  It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Jim, The rain should be moving out shortly. It is sunny and 55 here today. It was cold and wet (snow and rain) all weekend. The crappy weather did afford me the time to put the front suspension on the Nova. Almost done until next winter.
                    Jim & Maureen
                    There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                    HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by 69SS 350 5 Speed
                      Jim, The rain should be moving out shortly. It is sunny and 55 here today. It was cold and wet (snow and rain) all weekend. The crappy weather did afford me the time to put the front suspension on the Nova. Almost done until next winter.
                      That I guess is the only good thing you can say about bad weather, it makes you get things done that you would other wise put off to go cruising. ;D
                      It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

;)"Ya es Primavera" ;)
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuDaT...eature=related

Comment

Working...
                        X