Lets hear it freaks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets hear it freaks!

Seeing this will be my 2nd LH (2005), I'm sure I missed out on things at the first one...... I'm sure everybody has a cool attraction that they know about near each city or along the way!! Share!! Were using this as our summer vacation this year, so my little boywill be with! (he'll turn 1 in ames, ia). I know the first year I did it I missed out in things, and want to get a jump this year!!

Re: Lets hear it freaks!

Outlaw, we just asked each state to send us their newest tourist publication. Most of them can be ordered online and are full of local sights and events.

Cheaps 8)

Comment

Does "beer and cheese curds" count as an attraction?
      Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

I know all about the beer and cheese with living in wisconsin!!! the tour guide books are great ideas....just got done requesting that info!! Thanks!!

Comment

Looking forward to seeing you again. Remember cruising to Milwaukee in the rain in 2005?
          Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Originally posted by moparjim71
            Dont forget the Brats! MMMMMM, beer brats sond good for dinner. ;D
            Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Originally posted by trukluvr
              I've seen some talk about getting some BBQ/ribs down south (Arkansas, etc.), but beer brats? Love to have some, maybe when the tour gets to Madison? Any beer brat experts out there?

meet the new boss, same as the old boss......

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg
                Originally posted by trukluvr
                I've seen some talk about getting some BBQ/ribs down south (Arkansas, etc.), but beer brats? Love to have some, maybe when the tour gets to Madison? Any beer brat experts out there?

meet the new boss, same as the old boss......
                MIKEE certain demonstrated his qualifications last year - THANKS AGAIN MIKEE !!!!!

Comment

NO WORRIES! we'll have to find someone closer than me to get it goin' there this year.

Comment

Like Mike I have 20 acres with plenty of parking but am about an hour and 15 minutes from Madison. I am doing the long haul but could have friends set it up at the house. several motels close to the house. Anyone interested? Wautoma WI

Comment

I do remember the start and end of the rain tour 2005!! ;D We'll have to talk more about your group going back, we may tag along for part of it!!

Comment

my old
                        Dave & Miss Money Penny
                        Oshkosh, WI
                        Long Hauler --- 2008/09/10/11 and now waiting for ..................

Comment

Working...
                        X