Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LAST DAY OF TOUR 08...HOW MANY ARE HANGING AROUND MADTOWN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIKEE
    Guest replied
    Re: LAST DAY OF TOUR 08...HOW MANY ARE HANGING AROUND MADTOWN?

STILL WAITNG FOR QUAKER STEAK and LUBE......... WE are staying at the hotel by the venue..maybe a good central point for the friday nite thing.

we'll see when it gets closer...........still_____ days,_______hrs.,_________mins, til tour ends...

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied

so, the moral of the story is (?)....can we get some pictures taken, either on Friday or Saturday....

Leave a comment:

• orbit
    replied

I'll be around either Friday or Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• Leon
    replied

If we want to get together as a group we should do that Friday Night. We're hitting the road as soon as we can Saturday because we have about 2000 miles to get home and Sharon has to get to work.

Leave a comment:

• outlaw57
    replied

I'll besticking around for a bit, were only about an hour and a half from madison...

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied

We'll probably have to head out right after the LH ceremony. We are cruising back home with about 10 other cars as a group and most want a day to recover before going back to work.

Leave a comment:

• Solsticefun
    replied

Chief, if you can't get them from the Cardinal's site or box office, try Stubhub.com. It is a good and safe site to get tickets from. We used to sell ours on that site, and it really protects the buyer.

Leave a comment:

• The Chief
    replied

Hey thanks, I must get those tickets booked this week to make sure we get to see the game. We are all looking forward to meeting up with you folks

Leave a comment:

• Solsticefun
    replied

Hey chief hope you enjoy the game. We used to have season tickets to the Cards. Was there for their World Series win. Hope you enjoy St. Louis, and hope to meet you all on the tour.

Leave a comment:

• The Chief
    replied

Originally posted by cubby
    If anyone would be interested I have 20 acres in the country for parking and partying. I also have a small shop if need be. 2 hotels 10 minutes away. We are long haulin but could have friends set up a party if any one would be interested. Bad thing is we are 1 hour and 15 minutes from Madison. Wautoma WI

Anyone interested in something Saturday Night.
    Im sure a short roadtrip like that wouldnt bother any of us, even those who have reservations in madison

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied

Originally posted by mnmotorhead
    Does anyone know what time the ceremony starts and ends on Saturday? My wife is a madtown grad and we're meeting some of her friends there and staying the night. It's only a four hour drive home on Sunday.
    Starts around 9:00am
    Ends between 11:00am and Noon

Leave a comment:

• The Chief
    replied

We will be around until sunday morning when we roll back down to St louis to catch the baseball game and hand my car back to my buddy.

Leave a comment:

• mnmotorhead
    replied

Does anyone know what time the ceremony starts and ends on Saturday? My wife is a madtown grad and we're meeting some of her friends there and staying the night. It's only a four hour drive home on Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• cubby
    replied

If anyone would be interested I have 20 acres in the country for parking and partying. I also have a small shop if need be. 2 hotels 10 minutes away. We are long haulin but could have friends set up a party if any one would be interested. Bad thing is we are 1 hour and 15 minutes from Madison. Wautoma WI

Anyone interested in something Saturday Night.

Leave a comment:

• Bigbuds1
    replied

I like the picture idea, we can hang around for a little while, I just looked at mapquest, it's 960mi home, We will split it up Saturday and Sunday. And I have to work on Monday also.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X