Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LAST DAY OF TOUR 08...HOW MANY ARE HANGING AROUND MADTOWN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LAST DAY OF TOUR 08...HOW MANY ARE HANGING AROUND MADTOWN?

Chief, if you can't get them from the Cardinal's site or box office, try Stubhub.com. It is a good and safe site to get tickets from. We used to sell ours on that site, and it really protects the buyer.
    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

We'll probably have to head out right after the LH ceremony. We are cruising back home with about 10 other cars as a group and most want a day to recover before going back to work.
      Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

I'll besticking around for a bit, were only about an hour and a half from madison...

Comment

If we want to get together as a group we should do that Friday Night. We're hitting the road as soon as we can Saturday because we have about 2000 miles to get home and Sharon has to get to work.

Comment

I'll be around either Friday or Saturday.

Comment

so, the moral of the story is (?)....can we get some pictures taken, either on Friday or Saturday....

Comment

STILL WAITNG FOR QUAKER STEAK and LUBE......... WE are staying at the hotel by the venue..maybe a good central point for the friday nite thing.

we'll see when it gets closer...........still_____ days,_______hrs.,_________mins, til tour ends...

Comment

I think we're planning on heading out right after the ceremony on Saturday. We both have to be back to work on Monday but plans can always change. ;)
                  I R Bob
                  You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

We are booked to stay over Saturday nite, so we'll probably be around for an early start on Sunday. Sounds like the cake might have some iceing!!
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Anyone wants to stop by for some hot dogs and drinks going South on I-90 can stop by my little shindig at www.lakelandcampingresort.com

Ryan
                      Ryan's Cars in Barns Blog
                      www.carsinbarns.blogspot.com

Comment

We wil be heading down I90 sunday morning on our way back to St Loius but its gonna be a little early to do anything as we need to be back by midday. I guess this year will be a recon for the following years for us brits, we have had so many offers of places to se and stay but we are short on time this tour

Comment

I just checked and we have 500 miles to drive that day so we'll probably just take off after the ceremony.
                          I R Bob
                          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Hey BluL, do you have a group driving to L.Rock or going solo?

Comment

We had planned on going solo but if there's anybody going that way when we do, I'd be more then happy to hook up with them. We're probably looking at hitting the road at 5am on Friday before PT.
                              I R Bob

Comment

I've got right at 800 miles to home, had planned on breaking it up anyway so I may stay around for a little while.
                                "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X