Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LAST DAY OF TOUR 08...HOW MANY ARE HANGING AROUND MADTOWN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solsticefun
    replied
    Re: LAST DAY OF TOUR 08...HOW MANY ARE HANGING AROUND MADTOWN?

We plan on staying for awhile after all the ceremonies. How long I'm not sure.

Leave a comment:

• shaggn
    replied

We'll hang for a bit to chat/say so longs,oics etc-but otherwise looking to get a good start on getting home,also work/kids to fetch.

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied

Originally posted by 1956NY150
    Mikee
    1oldgoat, Jesse and I will stay for a while to get pictures etc. Then home have to be a work on Monday.

Wow i checked and its only 841 miles home (easy in a day).I had fiquired more.
    Its 1212 miles Home to Little Rock.
    I am going to ask the Freaks to stand by they're car and i'll take a picture.
    So be prepared.
    Bob

Bob: not sure if I'm (we're (son-in law and friends) staying or leaving for home, but I'll be happy to pose for pix.....my chance at stardom!....anyway, when you get a chance, check out www.oldfortyfives.com, lots of old stuff there and links to other sites....

meet the new boss, same as the old boss.....

Leave a comment:

• trukluvr
    replied

Depends on what is going on & who is hangin around. It will be kinda nice to be only about 3 hours from home.

Leave a comment:

• Devil
    replied

I have a place in Milton WI where I'm having a party for graduation from college, you guys are more then welcome, more in a new post when I get a chance!

Ryan

Leave a comment:

• 1956NY150
    replied

Mikee
    1oldgoat, Jesse and I will stay for a while to get pictures etc. Then home have to be a work on Monday.

Wow i checked and its only 841 miles home (easy in a day).I had fiquired more.
    Its 1212 miles Home to Little Rock.
    I am going to ask the Freaks to stand by they're car and i'll take a picture(i will do this during the Tour).a group photo would be neat.
    So be prepared.
    Bob

Leave a comment:

• LAST DAY OF TOUR 08...HOW MANY ARE HANGING AROUND MADTOWN?

How many freaks are planning on staying around after the ceremony( pics and stuff)?
Working...
X