Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LAST DAY OF TOUR 08...HOW MANY ARE HANGING AROUND MADTOWN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAST DAY OF TOUR 08...HOW MANY ARE HANGING AROUND MADTOWN?

How many freaks are planning on staying around after the ceremony( pics and stuff)?

Re: LAST DAY OF TOUR 08...HOW MANY ARE HANGING AROUND MADTOWN?

Mikee
    1oldgoat, Jesse and I will stay for a while to get pictures etc. Then home have to be a work on Monday.

Wow i checked and its only 841 miles home (easy in a day).I had fiquired more.
    Its 1212 miles Home to Little Rock.
    I am going to ask the Freaks to stand by they're car and i'll take a picture(i will do this during the Tour).a group photo would be neat.
    So be prepared.
    Bob

Comment

I have a place in Milton WI where I'm having a party for graduation from college, you guys are more then welcome, more in a new post when I get a chance!

Ryan
      Ryan's Cars in Barns Blog
      www.carsinbarns.blogspot.com

Comment

Depends on what is going on & who is hangin around. It will be kinda nice to be only about 3 hours from home.
        Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150
          Mikee
          1oldgoat, Jesse and I will stay for a while to get pictures etc. Then home have to be a work on Monday.

Wow i checked and its only 841 miles home (easy in a day).I had fiquired more.
          Its 1212 miles Home to Little Rock.
          I am going to ask the Freaks to stand by they're car and i'll take a picture.
          So be prepared.
          Bob

Bob: not sure if I'm (we're (son-in law and friends) staying or leaving for home, but I'll be happy to pose for pix.....my chance at stardom!....anyway, when you get a chance, check out www.oldfortyfives.com, lots of old stuff there and links to other sites....

meet the new boss, same as the old boss.....

Comment

We'll hang for a bit to chat/say so longs,oics etc-but otherwise looking to get a good start on getting home,also work/kids to fetch.

Comment

We plan on staying for awhile after all the ceremonies. How long I'm not sure.
              It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

I like the picture idea, we can hang around for a little while, I just looked at mapquest, it's 960mi home, We will split it up Saturday and Sunday. And I have to work on Monday also.
                Living the dream!

Comment

If anyone would be interested I have 20 acres in the country for parking and partying. I also have a small shop if need be. 2 hotels 10 minutes away. We are long haulin but could have friends set up a party if any one would be interested. Bad thing is we are 1 hour and 15 minutes from Madison. Wautoma WI

Anyone interested in something Saturday Night.

Comment

Does anyone know what time the ceremony starts and ends on Saturday? My wife is a madtown grad and we're meeting some of her friends there and staying the night. It's only a four hour drive home on Sunday.

Comment

We will be around until sunday morning when we roll back down to St louis to catch the baseball game and hand my car back to my buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mnmotorhead
                        Does anyone know what time the ceremony starts and ends on Saturday? My wife is a madtown grad and we're meeting some of her friends there and staying the night. It's only a four hour drive home on Sunday.
                        Starts around 9:00am
                        Ends between 11:00am and Noon

Comment

Originally posted by cubby
                          If anyone would be interested I have 20 acres in the country for parking and partying. I also have a small shop if need be. 2 hotels 10 minutes away. We are long haulin but could have friends set up a party if any one would be interested. Bad thing is we are 1 hour and 15 minutes from Madison. Wautoma WI

Anyone interested in something Saturday Night.
                          Im sure a short roadtrip like that wouldnt bother any of us, even those who have reservations in madison

Comment

Hey chief hope you enjoy the game. We used to have season tickets to the Cards. Was there for their World Series win. Hope you enjoy St. Louis, and hope to meet you all on the tour.
                            It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Hey thanks, I must get those tickets booked this week to make sure we get to see the game. We are all looking forward to meeting up with you folks

Comment

Working...
                              X