The Aussies are coming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Aussies are coming!

Found this on the dark side, and it looks to be fantastic, especially if you're into horsepower. The video tells it all.......Michael, the organizer is shipping a pretty hot Holden to run the PT, and will be looking for possible venues to run his 'Power Cruise' here.

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Re: The Aussies are coming!

My DD is a Holden made Pontaic G8... thanks for the awesome engineering/manufacturing/build quality on this badass ride.

Also thanks for the engineering on the new Camaro too... hahaha.

Comment

I love my "Holden GTO" too, but really wanted the Ute/Sport Truck from Pontiac. I need a proper dog hauler and he can't fit in the Goat.
      Non-denominational car nut.
      Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
      Do you go all the way?

Comment

only circus acts can get into the Oz GTO back seats....please pass me my clown suit :D
        a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Originally posted by arrowhead
          only circus acts can get into the Oz GTO back seats....please pass me my clown suit :D
          so the seats are slow and don't fold for crap, ;) not to bad when you get back there thou :D. I love my 04. Very glad i bought it. solid car with a lot of fun factor. plus with its blah looks, you can suprise a lot of people with the skinny pedal. ;D
          i would buy another holden in a heartbeat. (may have to be a chevy can you say caprice or impala SS rear drive)

Comment

Saw they are coming out with a Police rear drive caprice....my guess it is the G8 being moved over to the chevy line.
            Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

The guy's coming, has a thread on Hot Rod's Forum
              LH '06, '07, '09, '14, '16, '17, '22 & '23 - SH '05, '08, '10, '11, '15 & '18

Comment

Somebody send him a link to this. I'd hate to talk behind his back.
                Non-denominational car nut.
                Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
                Do you go all the way?

Comment

Already been done.
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

hey guys i finally got here... found someone on here chatting about Powercruise

the PT was pretty cool and bringing the car from australia was a huge deal but well worth it.

Gup

Comment

Originally posted by Powercruise Gup
                      hey guys i finally got here... found someone on here chatting about Powercruise

the PT was pretty cool and bringing the car from australia was a huge deal but well worth it.

Gup
                      Gup, Glad you could make it over to the "Dark Side".... Ha Ha. I can't wait to see ya'll again on the 2011 Power Tour. I have tons of pictures of Holden Ute while they were here... ;D
                      sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                      - George Orwell

Comment

Hey Gup (Michael), I met Garith last year in Newton, He told us you guys had some issues with customs and getting your car. Hope to meet you this year.
                        I did see a Power Cruise Banner at the NHRA Lucas Oil Nationals at Brainerd, MN this past August.

200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                        Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

I've got a good friend over there and he sent me these links a while back, and it looks like a blast..Maybe we should go over there...
                          I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Looks like it's on it's way:

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Originally posted by arrowhead
                              It's a little tough to get back there, but once you do, the seats are more comfortable than the front seats in a lot of modern cars, not to mention that there is way more legroom than most other new high performance cars (Camaro, Mustang, Challenger)
                              1999 Power Tour - 3 Stops
                              2006 Power Tour Long Hauler
                              2008-2012 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Working...
                              X