09' long haul pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 09' long haul pic

does anyone know when Hot Rod will post last years long haul photo as a pdf file?
    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Re: 09' long haul pic

where is the freaks picture from Bristol

The one I MISSED?
    boob

Comment

Never would be my guess.
      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin
        Never would be my guess.
        I'm with you, Matt.........just follow the money,as in "there ain't any in it for them"
        Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Who makes these decisions, maybe I'm delusional but I can?t believe DF would make such a call. But if not him, who?Kinnan, Pitt?..is there anyone in Primedia who is interested in adding value to the brand outside of producing great rags each month. WTF?!?
          a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

does any one belong to the Hot Rod Forum? Maybe someone could post a thread asking such a question?
            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cobra
              does any one belong to the Hot Rod Forum? Maybe someone could post a thread asking such a question?
              It's already been done; with no response.

Matt

Comment

Here is the 1600 x 1200 high resolution image link ...
                ;)

Comment

how many freaks can you count
                  bob

Comment

Thanks Steve, We strategically placed ourselve in the middle some 13 rows up in front of the Camaro. When the Magazine came out we were in right in the fold, disappointed for sure. This is really cool!!
                    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Steve, my problem is:
                      I can save this picture in My Documents, but it saves it as ART, not JPEG. There is a symbol that shows the print is there, but I can't view it because it isn't JPEG. What I am trying to do, is bring it up in my photo software, shrink it down to the right side (that's where Harry and I are) and print it up as an 8x10 so I can put it on my power tour wall.

Any ideas. ???
                      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS
                        Thanks Steve, We strategically placed ourselve in the middle some 13 rows up in front of the Camaro. When the Magazine came out we were in right in the fold, disappointed for sure. This is really cool!!
                        We were also in the fold. Fairly close to where you were sitting. We were in row 10, 11 or 12. Hard to count rows in the picture. I'm the older guy with the white beard and black hat just to the right of the fold. Not sure I'm on here enough to consider myself a freak but hope to meet as many of the "freaks" as I can this year. We met Jim and Linda (Cheapstreet) on the 05 tour.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by SSFAN
                          Originally posted by 200WINS
                          Not sure I'm on here enough to consider myself a freak

Mike
                          You're here, and posting, so you are officially a freak. Welcome aboard Mike.

Matt

Comment

it saves it as ART, not JPEG.
                            Any ideas. ???
                            Right click the picture above and then select Save Picture As from the pop-up window.
                            Then in the Save window that comes up, select JPEG Image in the "Save As Type" box right below the File Name box at the bottom of the window and that should do the trick.
                            If not, I can put it on a CD for you.
                            ;)

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
                              it saves it as ART, not JPEG.
                              Any ideas. ???
                              Right click the picture above and then select Save Picture As from the pop-up window.
                              Then in the Save window that comes up, select JPEG Image in the "Save As Type" box right below the File Name box at the bottom of the window and that should do the trick.
                              If not, I can put it on a CD for you.
                              ;)
                              i tried this. the only drop down choices i got was "ART" or "Bitmap", neither of which works for me. if you could catch it for me , i would appreciate it. thanks.
                              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Working...
                              X