Cell phone list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell phone list?

Now that Jim has stopped posting, could somebody more savvy on a computer than me start a new invite only list of #'s like Jim had?
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Re: Cell phone list?

I'll put it together for everyone. Shoot me an email with your phone number, bangshift screen name, HRPT vehicle description and email addy. I'll put it together and return it to those interested.

Dean 479-263-3326

Comment

Here is a link to the phone numbers. You have to have permission to use, but if someone with permission to use it wants to start a new one here is a start. Sorry guys for letting you all down, but I'm fighting one hell of a battle at home with this divorce.

It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Hey Jim, just do what you gotta do and know that we are behind you and supportive.....this will give someone else a chance to serve.
        Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

I'll throw this out there for you guys.....even though I won't be on the tour, if anyone needs anything while passing thru the Denver area, give me a call.

303-902-8442
          Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by Solsticefun
            Here is a link to the phone numbers. You have to have permission to use, but if someone with permission to use it wants to start a new one here is a start. Sorry guys for letting you all down, but I'm fighting one hell of a battle at home with this divorce.

Jim - If you can get over to any of the venues - even on the spur of the moment - look me up and you can crash at my place the luxurious Motel 6 (aka The Broadmoor East) it'll be good for you to get away from reality for awhile.
            Phil / Omaha - no cell phone though - I'm stuck in the 60's.
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Jim, if there is any way you can even make the Springfield stop, you are more than welcome to my room. My wife and I can stay in the other room with her dad. The room is already paid for and if you can make it, its yours.

I could not get the link to work, so I'll try to pm you my number Dean.
              HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
              DW- 12,16,17
              "Stay thirsty my friends"
              The worlds most interesting man

Comment

All, please do NOT post your telephone numbers on this thread, they are accessible by every weirdo on the internet.

I suggest you use the PM function to send Dean (RSRXION) your contact telephone numbers and he in turn should then use PM's to send the compiled list back to everyone who contributed their number, about a week before the Power Tour.

;)

Comment

Originally posted by Solsticefun

Jim, thank you for your efforts, Please, please come out to Springfield as you originally planned. Looking forward to meeting you!! Take a day for you ;D

Dean are you going to add from Jims's list? Maybe see if you guys could get together since a list is already started. Thanks!!
                  200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                  Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Jim, do what you have to do. You're not letting us down by no means brother.
                    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Ok guys, I'm on it. Actually I'll be enlisting the help of my wife who is much more pc literate than I am. I've received a bunch of pm's and emails today. I'll continue to update the list and I'll distribute it to those of you who have sent me info. I'll also take a stack of printed copies with me to Newton. We'll be there on the afternoon of the 4th at the Okoboji get together.

Less than 4 weeks to go.

Dean

Comment

Dean,Please make sure you send the list to us at least 5 days in advance,us Left Coasters need more time to head out...Thanks
                        I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

My name and number were on the original list that Jim published. I have not tried to see if I can still access it.
                          Jim & Maureen
                          There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                          HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Jim, I was able to access and print Solstice Jim's list last week.
                            200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                            Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

OK gang, my wife Tracey is getting this deal squared away.Those of you who provided email addys should see the list in your inbox shortly. If you have not yet sent me an email address.... do so promptly and she'll update the list. I'll send a final copy out via email on May 31st. I'll take a few printed copies with me to Newton as well.

Thanks, Dean

Comment

Working...
                              X