Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Route leaving Chattanooga is a nightmare

Yes Tom, and it's usually a bit cheaper than bottles....... :D

We're with ya Pumpkin. We'll keep up, I promise..... ;)
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Sounds good Matt, we will also follow the Pumpkin!! Thanks for looking out for us 8)
      200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
      Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

We're at the HIE on Hixson Pike and we'll follow the pumpkin. I don't care anything about Gore's homesite but I'd very much like to cruise or tour the battlefields. If I come out of there with a tear in my eye, don't call me a pussy........ please. Few things in my adult life have evoked a teary eye for me. Battlefields do it every time.

As for drafting, I'm in.

Dean

Comment

You guys are gonna follow Matt...........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hha
          Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Matt, I would follow you any where (wait a minute, that didn't sound right). :D
            Anyway, we are right across the river from the venue. If you can post the hotel address and the time you are leaving, here on this thread, please.
            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

What's a Power Tour without at least one mess in a city ?
              :D

Comment

Originally posted by RSRXION
                I don't care anything about Gore's homesite
                Come on you don't want to be in a picture with a big smokey burnout next to the "Al Gore"" sign?
                Powertour off/on since 2002
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bishir
                  Originally posted by RSRXION
                  I don't care anything about Gore's homesite
                  Come on you don't want to be in a picture with a big smokey burnout next to the "Al Gore"" sign?
                  Me neither.....but a pix of a car doing a smokey burnout, next to a sign or pix of Gore....with a caption......."Hey, Al, here's some global warming for you".......rexx

Comment

Originally posted by cobra
                    Matt, I would follow you any where (wait a minute, that didn't sound right). :D
                    Anyway, we are right across the river from the venue. If you can post the hotel address and the time you are leaving, here on this thread, please.
                    Don't forget to include me too. Mountains wins everytime over Cities, with me.

DTB
                    DTB - RETIRED

Comment

If you can post the hotel address and the time you are leaving, here on this thread, please.
                      Bruce, here you go. 3710 Modern Industries Parkway, Chattanooga, TN 37419 . Leaving approx. 9:00 am.

Originally posted by fine59
                      You guys are gonna follow Matt...........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hha
                      I'll drive slow so you can keep up peckerhead ;).

Originally posted by 98whtwhtvett
                      We will probably go your way also. I haven't looked at a map yet, is there only 1 way in and out of the park? I want to stop at the Battlefield and do some sightseeing. If you could pass on any directions out of the park and back to the route, that would be great.
                      Here's a map of the Battlefield

The route I intend on doing is McFarland Gap Rd to LaFayette Rd which goes right through the heart of the Park. The official route by-passes the Park on Hwy 27 to the west, but both roads converge south of the Park.
                      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Matt, we are there. for tour guide tips, you take beer, right????
                        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

I remember how I-24 use to be backed up going in & out Chattanooga.......is it still that way Matt?
                          That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Originally posted by 383S-10
                            I remember how I-24 use to be backed up going in & out Chattanooga.......is it still that way Matt?
                            Even more so now Dewayne .

Matt, we are there. for tour guide tips, you take beer, right????
                            Yessir.
                            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                            X